“Amazing place”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I took friends out for a birthday treat and from the start was very surprised with the service provided. We chose the Happy Hour, IE: Mon- Fri set price. It was exactly that, paid for any choice, not a set menu, and was very good food and service. I can honestly say the best we have ever had, no long waiting times even though the restaurant was full. I will look forward to returning again.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I am used to Indian (Bangladeshi) restaurants all serving pretty much the same menu. However, this one is very different. Their Signature Menu is full of different dishes, not one of which I had had before. My wife and I tried two starters and two mains from this menu and they were absolutely superb. Both the vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes were excellent. added to this they stock wine grown and made in India(it was very good), staff who give excellent service I recommend it highly. They have two chefs, one Bangladeshi and one Indian who work together to create these wonderful dishes. It was already nearly full at 6.30 on a Saturday evening so booking is probably essential.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Very friendly and welcoming staff. The service and food were very good and we all enjoyed our meal and the cobra beer

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We always use this restaurant for takeaways and it us always great food. We ate Saturday night in the restaurant and found the service awful. The food was average and the service was so over attentive. The waiters were standing over us the whole time we were in there. We were asked for drinks about 5 times even though we had full glasses. I love good service but this felt hassled. We left very quickly and wouldn't dine in again. I could see many other tables moaning to each other about feeling rushed. The restaurant was only half full the whole time we were there so they didn't need to rush everyone. Such a shame as it ruined our evening.

1  Thank getinthebowl
Reviewed 7 September 2018

The restaurant, as the name says, is an Indian restaurant but is serving bangladeshi flavoured food. My husband and I went to Sher-e-Punjab while passing through Kidderminster and we didn't like the food at all. We are from Delhi and Hyderabad (India)resp. and know how the Indian food tastes like. We ordered a celebrations starter which is for 2 people. It has veg samosa, chicken tikka, seekh kabab, chicken pakora and onion bhajji. I only like chicken pakora and the rest lacked Indian flavours. In main, course, we ordered Aubergine veggie and saag paneer and both lacked Indian flavours. The aubergine was bland and little uncooked and saag paneer was sweet. Chicken Biryani was too dry.