“excellent food”

Kim Moon Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 100 Restaurants in Indiana
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 29 May 2021

I really liked their sushi. recommend the spider and california maki. They offer a variety of smoothies and their boba tea is great. My favorite would be the taro milk tea

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 5 August 2019

It has been a while since I've been here, because the 3 times previous (always want to give a place the benefit of the doubt) it was pretty poor. The food was not good and I didn't enjoy it... and can eat almost anything.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

I highly recommend this place. I started going here in 2009 and been coming here periodically for my Chinese/Japanese food. The sushi is delicious and I absolutely cannot find anywhere else that can beat their hot n sour soup. Every single thing I ever got here has been delicious. I especially love their spicy won tons and crab ragoons... everything is so good and the staff there is very friendly. I could go on and on how great the food is. This is a hidden magical gem in Indiana, PA.

Date of visit: March 2019
2  Thank laurabW9560AR
Reviewed 7 May 2019

Everything made fresh, clean environment, nice menu, great service. If you like this type of food, then you need to give it a try. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 13 April 2019

Our server told us that the combo meal main entrees have smaller portions, but come with soup and an egg roll. We thought the portions were plenty generous! Our soup and entrees were good, and the egg rolls were delicious.

Date of visit: April 2019