All reviews maid's quarters within walking distance long term highly recommend it to anyone home away from home place to stay beds were extremely comfortable in town recommend staying here paula loft campus toiletries
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed there and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone! We were so thrilled with our room and Tracy's helpfulness. She made us feel so welcome and was so sweet to us. She also made us feel like it was not a bother if we had any questions. Our room was so beautiful and inviting and we had all the amenities of home. I would rate this 10 stars if I could! Thank you Heritage House Suites and Tracy as well for such a pleasant stay. We will be back!!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2017

I have had the opportunity to visit heritage house on many occasions. I have attended company holiday parties, bridal and baby showers, rehearsal dinners and a wedding all at this beautifully restored home. Heritage house is an integral part of our community. Paula and her staff are extremely accommodating to make all guests feel welcome. The rooms are clean and the price is affordable. The location, within walking distance of the downtown, is hard to beat. So much nicer than staying an outdated chain hotel. I recommend it to all of my family and friends that are looking for a local place to hold an event or for overnight accommodations. We are very happy and pleased they are located in Indiana.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Heritage_House_2, Front Office Manager at Heritage House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm so glad that we have earned your repeat patronage and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Some friends and I stayed here for a weekend girls getaway. Each suite had its own kitchen and bathroom and really comfortable beds. It was like taking a step back in time and was very relaxing. We will definitely be staying here again!

Room tip: Loved the Library Suite which had a loft bedroom.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

I'm so glad that we could accommodate your girls weekend and that you enjoyed Heritage House. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times and will continue coming here because I love it here! The history of this place is pretty neat, and the antique furniture inside really adds to the charm. There is a private parking lot, so you don't have to worry about finding a spot on the street.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I'm so glad that you have enjoyed your stays with us. Hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I like my privacy. I like feeling like I never left home, you know comfy. I love yesteryear. I like being close enough to walk to things. I like charm. I like wrap around porches. I love Heritage House!!! Heritage House has everything I have mentioned and then some. There are several suites, and each one is different. I pampered myself and stayed in the Thomas Sutton Suite. If you like nostalgia you will love this!!! Thank you soooo much Paula, this was perfect, DEFINATELY be back.

Room tip: No elevators, so if you have trouble with stairs get a ground suite
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

I'm so glad that you enjoy Heritage House's unique charm! We look forward to seeing you again soon!