“Lovely baguettes”
Review of Le Petit Cafe

Le Petit Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Bewdley
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We stopped off in Bewdley on our way to Jackfield as we needed a bite to eat and a stretch of the legs. We parked near the bridge and this cafe was across the road so decided to give it a try. So glad we did. I had a chicken baguette while my husband had smoked salmon. They were beautiful and the salad that was with them was really fresh. We also had a coffee which was equally nice. The food was good value and the cakes looked amazing but unfortunately we were too full after the baguettes to try them. The staff were very friendly and I'd recommend this quaint cafe to anyone.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch and was greeted by a lovely young woman who served me Louise she made me feel very welcome I ordered a tuna sandwich with a side salad along with a coffee high recommended it's a lovely little place ... will be popping in again next time I'm in Bewdley .

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

This is the third of the breakfast places we have visited so far in Bewdley, we weren't disappointed.

Full English breakfasts for £5:50 with tea or coffee included, not bad. I don't know why but for some reason I would have fancied a hash browns too, hardly English I know, but.....

1  Thank Vince G
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Visited this morning - had a great sausage baguette - will definitely be going here again. Very friendly and quick service - would recommend highly.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

despite it's French name it is quintessentially very English. That said part of it's French name is very descriptive as it is a little small but size doesn't matter. We visited with my Wife, Daughter and Granddaughter. We were welcomed pleasantly but not too "over the top". Food was homemade, delicious and served without delay.Clean, tidy and unique. Prices were realistic and the whole experience was very pleasant.