“No variations on a red theme, thankfully.”

Severn Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Bewdley
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I enjoyed an excellent meal with friends at Severn. The food was very tasty, served politely and was hot. So nice to have Indian food (having spent some time in India) which bears a close resemblance to food in India rather than the often served variations on a red theme. I will go again.

1  Thank Cuthbertbury

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Been coming here for a few months now and it gets better and better every time.
Staff are friendly, helpful and nothing is too much trouble. The food is amazing and I don't believe you will find a better Indian restaurant locally. Charlie, Chico and H.

1  Thank Steve k
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Excellent value for money on 'meal deal' nights(Thursdays and Sundays).Staff are always able to offer helpful advice if you don't know what to order.

1  Thank sofasurfer2015
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Visited here this week and I'm really disappointed to say the experience was one of the worst I've had at a restaurant. The guy behind the bar was super friendly but that's where it stopped.
The staff were nothing short of unfriendly and didn't make us feel welcome in the slightest. We were in there less than 40 minutes from start to end. Every pause for breath we appeared to be asked if we had finished. Finally our plates were wipped away before we even finished out last mouthful.
It's a shame as the food was very nice. If the service was the same it would have been somewhere I would have returned to.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We stay in Bewdley several times a year on fishing trips this Indian restaurant is the best in town . The owner Uncle Remus and his disloyal staff make you so welcome . The food is absolutely divine ...its far better than any we get in the North . The attention to detail is second to none ..beautifully presented and cooked to perfection . It's amazing value on the Uncle Remus Sunday special . Can't reccomend it highly enough ....if it was on my doorstep I would never be away . Just delicious xx

2  Thank Kath S