Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great Date night

A great location in the city centre, the seats were extremely comfortable, it was clean and I... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
achambers734
Toronto, Canada
Seats

I really recommend going to the light just for the seats. They are comfy and give you plenty of leg... read more

Reviewed 13 September 2018
pauladunbavin
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews comfy seats plenty of leg room friendly staff sound system sound quality prices are very reasonable great location nachos great seats value for money only downside few times marine point films movie popcorn screen
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Just watched Blade Runner with my husband. The sound was ridiculously loud, had to put my fingers in my ears at several points. The theatre was three quarters empty but two idiots still picked seats right next to us and then ruined the whole experience by chewing, slurping, fidgeting ,coughing and talking all the way through. Note to the cinema, if you're going to let people pick their own seats on the till screen, don't then allow other people sit right next to us when most of the place was empty. We would have moved, but didn't think people could be so rude for a whole film.
The staff were ok, but screen 1 where we went smelt stale and dirty.
A screening each week for real film fans would be a godsend, one where people can't take food and alcohol in. Until that happens (if ever), we definitely will not be going back.

2  Thank Jane C
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed with this cinema tonight. Fancied a bottle of wine while we watched a 2 hour film. Used to cost approx £11, which is expensive but understandable in the cinema. Tonight there were 2 choices of red wine. One was £18.95 and the other £21.95. Absolutely outrageous. The cinema has notices around advising patrons cannot bring in their own food and drinks. Well.. a note to the manager..at those prices I fully intend to bring in my own drinks next time. If you want people to buy your in house food and drink.for goodness sake provide some at decent affordable prices. It's not the flipping Ritz. It's a cinema in New Brighton. And while you're at it..clean the toilets. They were pretty gross tonight. And to cap it all, not the cinemas fault, but the film was rubbish too. I'm not best pleased!!!

3  Thank judithWirral
Reviewed 5 October 2017

What a little gem this cinema is. The seats are spacious and some of the most comfortable around. A lovely big screen and the sound quality was great. The price of the tickets is most reasonable - particularly if you visit in an afternoon. We will certainly be visiting again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This cinema doesn't have VIP seats but it doesn't need them. The chairs are comfortable. The staff are friendly.
I would recommend a visit. If I lived nearer I would buy a reasonably priced monthly pass.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

A very enjoyable cinema experience here every time. Last night we saw the film about Christopher Robin which was fantastic especially if you’re an A.A. Milne fan. The usual very spacious comfy seats make this my favourite cinema by far.

Apart from the usual treble price for sweets which I don’t buy from here just some advice in the coffee...
It takes about five precious minutes to prepare which makes people rush for their film, creates long queues and which takes up very valuable staff time. The coffee isn’t great anyway so here’s the advice. Get a machine like Wetherspoons latest or Morrison’s, takes 40 seconds a cup and get people to help themselves if needs be. Charge £1.49 a large cup to go and you’ll be the talk of the town. Good luck! Great cinema!

1  Thank JohnTripAdviser