All reviewswedding venueoutside areafull englishper nightantonia
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Stayed at casa hotel last night. Food was out of this world. But got up this morning to no water in bathroom . couldn't have a shower and tuck 10 minutes to fill the sink enough to have a wash . total disgusted .

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank joanne s
Reviewed 4 September 2015

CASA was the perfect location for our wedding... Hotel setting is unique and sitting outside in the summer cannot be beaten for the views and atmosphere! The service was quick and friendly too - nothing was too much trouble.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Craig H
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

We arrived at Casa for a meal and stop over in the hotel. A guy met us for our table reservation and we told him we also had a room booked, he said we will check you in after meal and sort all that out later!?! , both starters we're edible nothing special or wowed us, I had tiger prawns and my partner had the black pudding. Mains I had the lamb steak on the back rock which I really enjoyed the meat was perfect, my partner had Duck which was over cooked way too much! We didn't have dessert as there was nothing on the menu that was appealing kiddie desserts to be fair. At first we didn't get a lake view seat as there is only about 6 tables along the window that looks out onto the lake, but a table cleared before our starters came so we asked to be moved as wasn't a problem. After the meal we went to the bar because we didn't know where to check into the hotel,the guy behind the bar pulled a folder out and checked us in, told us we was in room 1 which is the feature room and breakfast was served till 10am. We found our own way to the room, this is classed as the best room most expensive, we were shocked when we walked in at how small it was the four poster bed was crammed into the corner with French windows along one side of the bed, which was meant to have a lake view (only if you looked from one end which you'll see from my pics. All the blinds were broken and didn't sit flush so people would see right into the room as it's not very high from the ground , also we knew daylight would shine in as there wasn't any curtains either. The bathroom was FILTHY hairs alover the place we got a towel as place it over the floor the bathroom is tiny and bath is really small. We went back down the the bar and asked the young lad to come sort the blinds he said he had but they was just bodged back together when we came back to the room is was a little better, no phone in room so no room service and once last orders are called the hotel shuts down so your lefted on your own, which we didn't think was good to say if we needed something of something happened. Back to the room we noticed then from walking around the room that there was long dark hairs embedded in the shag pile carpet, It needs hovering more properly. The cleaner needs to take more time seems room were rushed marks alover walls aswell. We grinned and bared it for one night. Next morning we was up at 8.30 we didn't know what was happening for breakfast so I went to wards the bar area and was met by the "cleaner" I asked we're we went for breakfast, she replied oh think chefs gone home cos he didn't "think" you was having breakfast. So he's just gone home because he didn't THINK? we was having breakfast, not acceptable at all We just couldn't believe he had gone home without checking?? Not professional at all. We got our things and leftd and won't be returning. This place seems to be run by children!! We eat and stop out in hotels all the time alover the world and never ever come accross a place as dirty as this I felt I had to wright this review so someone else doenst have the same experience as we did. I'm 29 and my partner is 37 so we're not a moaning old couple and don't like to complain normally but felt we had to.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vidal44
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Lunch time date with the hubby .
Superb seating areas , indoor and outdoor dining , polite staff , all the good things for a Italian restaurant.
FOOD ... Well presented , well cooked , good varying menu , ( not just pizza or pasta ) .
A lovely , modern restaurant we will be returning .

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Went to Casa for a "date night" with the boyfriend. Lovely white painted building. Entered the bar area where the staff welcomed us, asked us if we would like a drink, or if we would like to go to our table. We ordered the drinks then sat down. At first there were no tables with a view of the lake, but as we say down luckily another couple was leaving. The waiter said he would clean the table then we could move which was nice. We ordered our starter and the presentation was great. You could tell effort was made I'm preparing the food. We then ordered our mains and again preparation and taste was Devine. The only let down was that my partner ordered the steak medium rare, but it came medium to well done. Still tasted nice though. All in all the food was lovely the staff was friendly, great atmosphere and a fantastic view of the lake! Definitely returning again very soon :)

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple