“Amazing”

King Curry: Doza's Cafetin
Cuisines: German, Indian, Thai
Reviewed 26 November 2017

This is the smallest place I have been in SJDS, but one of the best experiences and amazing food, that I can tell was prepared from the heart. Open kitchen, friendly service, this has nothing to want from big or crowded restaurants!!!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

This food is made with no passion for food. You can taste it and see it on the plate. When we said the foid didn't taste there was no respons.
With indian food this has nothing to do.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This is a great meal. One of the best I had in San Juan del Sur for sure. A must try in the town. An intimate setting, not ideal for large groups, although our group of 9 got there and were able to eat together.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

The food was amazing ! fresh, tasty, full of flavors ... we all had different plates and we all loves our meal

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Its small but it knows how to serve up great food.
It was the best curry I had had in a long time, delicious. If I had been staying longer in the area I would have been going back for sure