“Dining in a garden”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 July 2018

One of the best aspects of Simon Says is the setting, in that you can choose to sit out back, in the garden, and enjoy some peace and quiet. There are comfy chairs and couches, too.

Also, the breakfast special is a good value, as you get heaps of food--some of which you can choose, and some of which is set out buffet-style--and it's fresh, tasty, and fairly priced.

Didn't try any of the raved-about smoothies, but maybe next time.

I recommend going here if for nothing else than some coffee and a nice atmosphere (though I also recommend the breakfast), and I'd eat here again.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I ordered pasta for dinner. My meal was just ok but price wise considered fine dining. I did not return.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

A great place to stop and hang in the morning before setting out on the day's adventure. All the smoothies are made fresh on site and are out of this world refreshing. Plus the garden zone is chill-tastic,

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

My friend had a salad; i had a sandwich. Both excellent. Go in using the door to the right and sit in the courtyard.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered the Green Lantern smoothie... Loved it. My husband ordered the omelette with bacon... He wasn't overly impressed.
I got the regular breakfast which had scrambled eggs, toast, avocado and hashbrowns. I found the portion to be massive. I couldn't finish it.
Everything was fine. Nothing special. Prices weren't too crazy. The music today was a vibe killer.. but that's just personal opinion.
Our server was awesome. Fast and friendly.