“Excellent tomato soup!”

Isaac's Restaurants
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Hummelstown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Stopped here for lunch on our way to Hershey. Had read reviews on the pepper jack tomato soup being so good and it definitely was! A little kick to it with the pepper jack cheese and the homemade croutons were a great combination. Was glad to see that you could order half a sandwich and either cup of soup or salad. My turkey sandwich was very good and my husband enjoyed his reuben. Worth the stop.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The sandwich options are plentiful. I ordered the Isaac, which was a crab cake sandwich with slaw. It was good, but I enjoyed the simpler choices with turkey and roast beef better. Kids pizza is a waste of time. Our server was delightful and took care of our needs attentively.

Johnny R, Marketing Coordinator at Isaac's Restaurants, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thanks for the review, Derek!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

A friend told me about their chicken salad, happened to come to one and we stopped for lunch. Since we had never been there our waitress, Amity, was so very helpful. Their soup that day was Yankee crab soup. This soup was awesome as well as the chicken salad. I hope the right person sees this and gives Amity employee of the month and a raise, she deserves it. Will go back for sure.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I ordered the Mallard- Top round roast beef, bacon, melted cheddar, mushrooms, Ikey’s Sauce. It's served on a pretzel roll with kettle chips. The sandwich was really good. I especially liked the sauce. I got the special because it included an additional side. I chose potato salad. The portion was large and what I tasted was very good. I would have rated Issacs higher, but my potato salad had a piece of hair in it. When I handed it back to our server she didn't apologize or rectify the situation by bringing me a new bowl. I would still recommend this restaurant despite the potato salad situation.

Johnny R, Marketing Coordinator at Isaac's Restaurants, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Hi, JRCOM!

While I'm happy that you enjoyed your Mallard and chips, I am mortified about you finding a hair in your potato salad...even more so that the server did not correct the situation right then and there. Please contact Erin Barnhart-Proctor, our general manager at this location, so she can make this up to you. Her email is ebarnhart@isaacsdeli.com and I will let her know that you will be reaching out to her.

Thank you again for letting us know about your experience. Feedback both good and bad is crucial in our goal of always exceeding our customers expectations.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Food was delicious and very fresh....waitress "Carly" was AWESOME!! We were greeted with a smile and seated immediately! We will definitely be back