All reviews great hotel waffles newer hotel complimentary breakfast recommend this hotel indoor pool a hilton honors member clean rooms giant center would definitely stay here again living area queen suite the breakfast area pull out couch minute drive front desk staff family trip
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I am staying here next time I come to Hershey. It was clean, the staff was great and the location was perfect. I was comfortable at night. The area is quiet and it was a quick ride to all of the popular places.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kristine G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey Near The Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hi Lisa! Thanks for choosing to stay with us - we're so happy we had a chance to host you while traveling to the Sweetest Place on Earth! We hope we can be your accommodations of choice for your next visit. Happy Travels!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We had a great family stay at this Hampton Inn and Suites. Because we stayed 5 nights I wanted to have the extra room a suite provides for my family to be comfortable. The room was spacious and clean, and well-appointed, the staff was helpful and welcoming, the pool was clean, the breakfast was varied and delicious, and there was a constant availability of tea and coffee in the lobby (in addition to what was available to be made in the room). If we come back to the same area, we will be staying in the same hotel. We were 1 mile from the Hershey complex, and half a mile from a grocery. Parking was easy. Wi-fi was complimentary.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ArchiWench, thank you for your kind words. I can't wait to share that with our team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We are so happy we could make your trip to Hershey comfy! Our team works hard to ensure you have great stay and overall experience - We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Beds great. Great service. Food excellent. I think ice machine should be on every floor. Outdoor pool would be nice. Should have more selections in convince store. Wish there we’re balconies. Seats outside for smokers.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KristineGulick, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey Near The Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thanks for your feedback Mary! I'm excited to tell our team about your compliments to our hotel. Thank you for your input about additional amenities, too. We can compile that data for the next time we have a renovation planned to see what we can incorporate.
Have a lovely week!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Friendly staff and refreshing complimentary beverages and cookies upon arrival were a welcome treat. The ease of check in (made easier with the phone app!) was quick and painless. The sleeping accommodations were adequate and the indoor pool opened until midnight was a pleasant surprise. The kids were able to enjoy themselves without bothering other guests. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. Check out was easy and the staff was still friendly on the way out.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KristineGulick, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey Near The Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Hi Charlie,
We're so glad you got to take advantage of the mobile check-in feature on the app! I love using that when I travel! Thank you for the kind words about our facilities and our staff. I can wait to share these comments with our team. Thanks for choosing us during your travels and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Nice people at the desk. Check in was easy. Food for breakfast was fresh and tasty and the lobby and dining area were clean. The down side was the room. Chairs were all fabric and need a good cleaning as did the Carpet. Room reeked of deodorizer. Ugh.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CAPEMAY737
KristineGulick, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey Near The Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hi CapeMay737, thank you for providing this information. I'm sorry to hear about the chair and carpet condition. I have brought this to the attention of our General Manager and our Chief Engineer- and we do have a professional cleaning scheduled for the end of the month. I'm glad that you had a good check-in and breakfast experience. We hope we have an opportunity to host the next time you travel to our town.