“I love lucky wok”

Lucky Wok
Ranked #9 of 17 Restaurants in Honey Brook
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I have been coming here for many years, and I've been too many many other Chinese restaurants to. Including in the main line towards Philadelphia and also more towards Lancaster. Every time I've had Chinese, my standard is to compare it to Lucky Wok. It has never been as good anywhere else, I don't know what they do here, but for some reason it has always been the best tasting Chinese food I've ever had. They're wonton soup is absolutely fantastic. I saw another review on here that mentioned it didn't taste like the broth is right. To me, most of the other one time since I've ever had didn't taste like anything was right. Their shrimp lo mein is absolutely fantastic, the general tsos is still the best I've ever had, I have never been disappointed. also the prices are very reasonable, and when you place your order over phone she always understands exactly what you're saying and gets the order right. I don't understand any negative reviews about this place. Definitely my favorite Chinese. Usually I refer to this place as the one really good thing in Honey Brook. Highly recommend, but also, this is a takeout place. Don't go in here and expect a sit-down table-service meal, that's not what it is, it's really good take-out Chinese food, with friendly service at a good price.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

I generally find some redeeming quality in my reviews. And the redeeming quality here is that they serve fortune cookies and provide chopsticks.
This is a lousy place for Chinese food. I ordered Sweet and Sour Chicken, Beef and Broccoli, General Tso Chicken, Pepper Beef and Noodles. I ordered white rice, but received fried rice. The food was greasy and had a flavor reminiscent of melted Styrofoam.
Seating is very limited, and parking is very tight on the side of the building in a narrow lot. I will not eat here again, but I will drive to neighboring Morgantown or Elverson the next time I want Chinese for dinner.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

Lucky Wok is good for basic Chinese food. Good prices. Stark dine-in atmosphere. Sometimes the restaurant is cold in winter or hot in summer. Plastic utensils for dine in customers. But food is pretty good.

Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

My family has been going here for years. They make excellent food and everyone is very polite. We have tried many other Chinese restaurants even ones down the main line where we work and nothing compares to lucky wok. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because in the summer there is no ac and in the winter there is no heat so not great for eating in. Otherwise very good!

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Considering that it's the only Chinese in town they really do make great food. There is another Chinese takeout about 8 miles away and their food is terrible. Lucky Wok has good food at a reasonable price. We've watched their children grow up and learn the family business.