“Absolutely wonderful”

Wyebrook Farm Cafe and Market
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Honey Brook
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Sustainable farm with excellent cafe and market
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This restaurant/farm is a beautiful setting in Chester County. The food is organic, the meat is raised here and so are some of the vegetables. We sat outside under the roof and listened to music while we had dinner. Shared plates were - a cheese plate, butternut squash soup, heirloom tomato salad, entrees were chicken, pork and spaghetti squash with pesto and followed by a slice of honey pie and corn ice cream with caramel sauce and peanuts. EVERYTHING was delicious!! The potions are not large, but all of the food was delicious and artfully displayed. I'd recommend this place for the delicious food in a hard-to-beat setting.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We enjoyed the charcuterie and cheese plate as a starter. I then ordered the salad which was very fresh but lacked "something". Maybe it was under-dressed. The ribeye - while perfectly cooked - lacked a strong "beef" flavor. It is hard to be happy about spending $80 for a "bland" steak. I get the whole "farm to table" thing... but still expect the food to "taste good." All in all, it was nice dinner... but go for the setting, not the food.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

What an experience! The setting is superb, go early and walk the farm, see the animals! Beautiful setting, food was over the top, dessert Devine, the service unparalleled....fabulous experience with beautiful views....don't forget the shop, great service there too, goodies to die for, if I wasn't getting on a plane the next day, I would have purchased steaks fro there!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My wife, daughter and I had a late lunch there this week and enjoyed it very much. All seating is open air, we were in the open-sided pavilion, although there are umbrella furnished picnic tables too. The tables overlook the beautiful rolling hills of Chester County, PA and the working Wyebrook Farm. Although the afternoon was sunny and warm, the breeze was such that we were glad we brought sweaters. I had an awesome burger and my vegetarian daughter enjoyed her tofu sandwich. My wife, however, was disappointed in her tomato & peach salad, which didn't have any greens. Also, no one had removed the bad spots on the tomatoes. We were too full for desert so instead took a walk on the property and viewed the cows in pasture and the pigs who live in the woods (fenced off from our path). Very cool.
There's a butcher shop on site which looked good.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

The atmosphere is amazing and beautiful. The food needs a lot of work!! Couldnt chew the chicken (left on my plate)beans very hard, lackluster, tasteless....two exceptions were the gazpacho, their version of fettucini alfredo, and a corn icecream. The beef, 3 slices of(sirloin) had no taste. The liver pate served on a rock hard toast. Most dishes very underflavored. The portions were all quite small. All the food was attractive and fresh. The server did not know what kind of bread we were served, saying the pastry chef said it was pastry flour! I might try the brunch. The meal cost was very high.