“Disappointed ”

Add it.
Luigetta's of Hollidaysburg
Ranked #15 of 22 Restaurants in Hollidaysburg
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Got a Steak and Cheese like I ALWAYS have at the other one (this was my 1st visit to the other locations and probably my last)... the bread was cold and the cheese was too... was VERY disappointed...
Guess I'll just stick to the original Luigettas I guess...
Who the hell wants a cold Steak and Cheese...?

Reviewed 17 January 2016

I've been going to this place since I was a kid! The food is always very good, and the service is always very friendly and attentive. I know a couple of the girls personally, and I'm very proud of their support of and contributions to local military / Veterans charities. So, the next time you're in Luigetta's, support the Keystone Pinups organization - the proceeds go to a great cause!

Reviewed 2 October 2015

Every time we are in the area we make it a point to stop by and eat here. The salads are very fresh and the subs are the best ever. If you never tasted the salad dressing here you are missing something special. It is the best I have ever had, and we travel all over the United States. Very Very Good

Reviewed 3 August 2015

I really enjoy stopping by every once in awhile to get their salads. Not that they are different, but the dressing they make..... delicious! If you've never tried the dressing, it's a must try at least once.