“Dare to be SQUARE!”

Best Way Pizza
Ranked #10 of 22 Restaurants in Hollidaysburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Fair warning: I grew up with Best Way Pizza. Every time we visit my family we stop at Best Way for a few cuts. Notice: they are called "cuts" not slices, because the regular pizza is square. Each cut has a single piece of pepperoni and when it is served the cheese is still lava-like from the oven.

My wife and I usually split a 7-cut deal that comes with 2 sodas and then add a few more cuts for the kiddos. Truth be told: if you ask for 2 cuts, you'll get 3. Ask for 5, you might get 7. The folks working the counter are generous and courteous.

We're usually here with 5-6 adults and 5-6 kids. They don't mind if we rearrange the tables a little as long as we put them back.

Stopping at Best Way has become one of our traditions, and I love that my kids will grow knowing it the way I did.

1  Thank souprhero

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Good piza. OK ambiamce + simple place. Clean. Nice workers. A lot of parking. They can cster grlhps too.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

I love this pizza. It comes in little squares. They will make it for you without pepperoni if you ask. I wish I lived nearby.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Had a great turkey sub, it was toasted and was delicious I would definitely get another sub instead of pizza next time

Reviewed 28 August 2015

One of my favorite places to get pizza in the area. Offers a drive thru, take out, or sit in. They do no deliver. Usually you get an extra slice or two with your order.