“Our favorite sushi place!”
Review of Sakura DO

Sakura DO
Ranked #63 of 86 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I've been to many different sushi places and after recently moving to the Hershey area this is by far my favorite! Love the Tuans special roll and the Veronica roll!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

When we go we always try to sit at the bar. We just let them make us whatever. I would recommend the Fuji mountain! Sometimes the service can be slow but I have never been disappointed in the food! Very friendly family owners!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

We should've been scared off by the empty dining room during peak hours on a Friday, but the family wanted hibachi and this was the closest place we found to Hershey Park so we stayed. Second disappointment was that there were no hibachi tables and all food was cooked in the back. Service was beyond terrible and the food took well over an hour to be served--and even then it came out one place at a time followed by intervals of ten minute waits before the next person was served their dish. Not sure how this place has such a high rating, but we would never ever eat here again.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Quoth the raven, "Nevermore." While nothing tasted spoiled, nothing tasted fresh, either. The Naked Tuna roll was a krab stick, avocado , and tuna, in a thin sauce which I didn't like. The scallop ha droll did not have any recognizable scallop. I was afraid to finish the nigiri.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

Was trying to improve my eating habits a few years back and decided to join my husband for sushi. Started with green mussels and now I am hooked on their sushi. Never thought in a million years that I would eat some of these combinations. Love the owners and enjoy trying new things. Would definitely recommend. Twan made me a believer!