“Soper slo-mo”

Wendy's
Ranked #57 of 91 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: At Wendy's in Hershey, PA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Hershey, PA hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Thought drive thru would be fairly quick for a small order. Ended up with a very long wait. Food not worth the wait.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

To be fair this was not my first time to this location and typically the service has been great. This year I agree with the other reviews. We waited in line for 30+ minutes. We almost missed our reservations due to the length of time spent here. Hopefully they can resolve the issue because with it being so close to Hershey Park a lot of people do visit it.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I went into the building, since I had seen some the drive thru was packed with cars. I sat in line for 25 mins waiting my turn to order. Once I got up to the register the employee left her register(she was the only one on the cash register) and proceeded to hand out food items and organize them on treys while 4-5 employees roamed around looking busy but not really doing anything. I looked over at the guy on drive thru and seen that he wasn’t busy or taking an order so I thought maybe he would come help since she had left her station. He proceeded to just stand there avoiding eye contact with me. Meanwhile there were 5 customers behind me waiting as well. I waited for another 2 mins then left. As I exited the building I noticed the drive thru was completely empty at that point. I was dissatisfied in the terrible customer service and I will not be back.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

We walked here a couple nights when staying at the suites at Hershey. One evening my husband and I ate there while wearing some shirts we had from a prior trip to universal studios that both contained the words “sexy bald guy”. Well we got back to the hotel and our receipt had a place with the name for the order and the guy had put in “sexy bald guy” vs asking for a name. We had a great laugh over it

Reviewed 18 July 2018

The drive through line was long so my husband decided to go in. The line was long inside as well since there was only one cashier working with 2 managers standing around doing nothing. It took him 20 min to order and receive the food - a 10 piece chicken nugget and large fry. We will never return here.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK