“Lacking cleanliness”

Friendly's Ice Cream Shop
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Hershey
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Took my daughter for breakfast on a weekday morning. Restaurant was relatively empty so we were seated fast. Imidiatly I noticed the placed smelled like dirty mop water. After the server brought us our coffee, I noticed a fresh looking red lipstick imprint on my coffee mug. I just wanted to leave at that point. I called the server over to ask for a new cup of coffee and she jokingly asked if that wasn't my color? Then I heard her say that again to somebody in the kitchen. I looked around the restaurant and noticed fingerprints smeared on all of the window panes that are aside of the booths. Not a big deal but between that, the odor in the place and the lipstick on the coffee cup, I was grossed out. Our food seemed fine. However, I wasnt sure if it was safe to eat? The server was overall friendly, other than her comment when I sent my coffee back. Just won't dine there again.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Let me start off by saying that I enjoy eating breakfast at Friendly’s. Their size portions are always generous and delicious.

This Friendly’s in Hershey had wonderful customer service and the food came out in great timing. We were seated within a minute and had our drinks within just a few minutes of sitting.

Within five minutes of being seated, we had placed our orders and 10 minutes later our food was out. There was a mistake with my eggs, but the server caught the mistake and got it fixed quick. The food was delicious as normal and customer service was great.

We WILL be back!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Lighting outside needs improvement. It looked like they were closed, though I knew they were open. Arrived at 7:30pm, and there were only two other cars there. Had to wait a bit before being acknowledged. Once seated, the server was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the menu. The food arrived in good time and was delicious. The ice cream was excellent, as always. The restaurant was clean, as was the ladies restroom. A great place to eat for a family meal.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

This Friendlys is simply average. Nothing spectacular, but clean and courteous service. Food was good and warm. Not expensive. That said, nothing stuck out as amazing either.

1  Thank Ashley H
Reviewed 23 December 2017

I came here on the suggestion of someone else. It wasn't a bad lunch by any means. I got the Chicken BBQ melt and had a sundae afterwards. Everything was very good, and the service was great. Don't come expecting fine dining. It's a nice little quaint lunch spot.

1  Thank Michael_K_1986

Been to Friendly's Ice Cream Shop? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK