“Good service”

Friendly's Ice Cream Shop
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Hershey
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast - half price on weekdays - with a large group including small children. We were greeted warmly and promptly and led to a large table. The waitress was attentive and friendly and the food was good. They brought crayons and activity sheets for the kids and we had a nice time.

1  Thank jennifer821

Reviewed 29 October 2017

It's all about the ice cream! We had our "dinner" here but, being the grown ups that we are, we went straight for the ice cream menu. I have long loved the Reese's Pieces Sundae and can't get it in the Atlanta area (no Friendly's). I should have bucked up and got the regular size in the goblet (3 scoops of ice cream) but I was cautious and got the medium (2 scoops of ice cream). It comes in a serving glass that is too large for the medium and makes it look dinky. I was disappointed right away. It tasted as wonderful as always but just didn't look impressive. Next time...

1  Thank Janet M
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Went to eat a lite snack and ice-cream Sundaes. Loved that the Reese’s Pieces sundae came in two different sizes. Waitress was very helpful, and they will give you free samples of their different ice-cream flavors if you ask.

1  Thank glc215
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Ate here while attending a conference across the street at the Lodge. Typical Friendly's food and the ice cream was good.

1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Easy to get to with plenty of parking. The only drawback to this visit was the long time it took to be seated since it wasn't crowded. Once at the table though, things got better. I've eaten at Friendlys since I was a kid and this was by far the best prepared food I've ever had there. Well done to Wanda and the crew. I highly recommend the clams.

1  Thank Bibliotekr

Been to Friendly's Ice Cream Shop? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK