“wonderful food and staff!”
Review of Wasabi Bistro

Wasabi Bistro
Ranked #37 of 86 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Zip 17033 tel 717 533 9900
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

Went to Wasabi to grab a quick dinner on our way home. I ordered nabeyaki ramen and my fiancé ordered hibachi chicken both were fabulous! The waitresses were wonderful they were so nice they were talking to my 3 month old while still being ultra attentive.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Wasabi Bistro

Reviewed 23 March 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been to Wasabi many times, lunch, dinner, take-away and haven't had a bad experience yet. We always get sushi, so I can't comment on their other menu options, but it's consistent, friendly, and clean. It's our favorite sushi place in Hershey.

Reviewed 10 February 2015

Since a recent trip to Japan, I’ve been looking for the foods that would bring back memories. Unfortunately, most sushi in the US is covered in sauces, and not at all what I had on the conveyor belt in Kyoto. Until Wasabi Bistro!!!
Everything I ate was a reminder of the pure, simple tastes of food from Japan. First, I had miso soup, which smelled exactly like soup from an innkeeper’s kitchen. Next up was cold soba noodles, covered in nori and benito (seaweed and dried fish flakes). It may sound strange, but dipped in the sauce, they were as good as the noodles found in Nagano and the area north of Tokyo. Few places carry soba in the US, and the distinct buckwheat noodle is so good. Finally, was a plate of chef selected sushi, which was mostly just fish over rice, plain, simple, and well prepared with fresh fish.
The food was very reasonable, the sake selection large, and the servers were attentive and informative. I would return again and again.
A note- while I had a very different dish than most in the restaurant, many people had large sushi platters to share of fancy named rolls. They all seemed happy with the taste and portion sizes.

Reviewed 6 January 2015

We are quite picky about sushi, but their dishes were good. Selection is good. Service is good. Not very busy during the day so food comes out fairly quick.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

Out-of-town friends were dying to eat here (used to live around here) so we went -- not a place we would have chosen. We went for a late lunch. Hard to decipher what we would want but thankfully those with us "translated". Everyone in our large group enjoyed their food. Ended up with thinly sliced beef -- it was very good, but a tiny amount and, frankly, 4 of us spent as much on this lunch as we could have for a full dinner at a nice restaurant. The service was very good and we can't say anything about the food -- but it was pricey and not our sort of place. Lots of sushi choices for those who like that, Bento boxes, etc.