“Delightful lunch with tasty food and excellent service”

Harvest at the Hotel Hershey
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvest at the Hotel Hershey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 92 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 100
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Genuine American cuisine using fresh, local ingredients, featuring microbrews and an American wine list.
Reviewed 11 October 2018

My wife and I had an excellent lunch on a sunny afternoon. Food was delicious and service was excellent. Our waitress was very attentive. We also had a nice view of the grounds while eating. I had a tasty Pittsburgh (burger). Chocolate cream pie for dessert was fabulous. For first-time visitors - the restaurant is a separate building from the hotel.

1  Thank khaymo
HersheyResorts, General Manager at Harvest at the Hotel Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear khaymo,
Thank you for your recent visit to Harvest and for your very kind review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your lunch. Visit us again.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Waiter was great! Great atmosphere, rustic, friendly staff, good food! A bit disappointed that the decor for fall was non existent. A name like harvest should be complemented by the fall harvest of decor. Maybe step it up a notch!

1  Thank Ladybosshh
Reviewed 26 September 2018

We came here for our anniversary dinner. The highlight was definitely the appetizers and desserts! The crab flatbread we had was excellent. The entrees, while good, didn't feel quite up to the prices they were charging. I've certainly had better steaks for less. I would definitely come back here, but I'd come for the lunch menu which isn't as pricey as dinner. For an appetizer, two entrees, a shared dessert, and 3 drinks we paid about $170. Our service was very good and our server even brought out some chocolate covered strawberries for our anniversary. So we had a good time but I don't know that I would pay for the pricey dinner again!

1  Thank librarygeek
Reviewed 12 September 2018

I enjoyed my meal here and the beer selection was pretty good. The menu had a decent amount of choices for adults and kids. Our waitress was great and attentive but the tables were not cleared properly. Every time food came I had to give the waitress back a stack of used plates.Other than that-all good.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

It is my fourth time at Harvest. My first three times were fabulous, service great, food great, couldn’t wait to return. First off, the one meal (Chicken & Waffles) I was looking forward to wasn’t available and no attempt to get it for me. So, ordered something else, that I thought I knew I would love, Shrimp Po’ Boy sandwich. It was horrible, shrimp breaded and deep fried beyond recognition, no tomato, the smallest piece of lettuce I ever saw, and if there was any sauce, I certainly couldn’t taste or find it. My friend had the roast beef sandwich and it was like shoe leather. In fairness, my other friend had the hanger steak and she felt it was very good. Another friend enjoyed his meal but can’t remember what it was. However, 50% is not good enough when you pay as much as you do. It was my one friend’s birthday and we asked our waitress to bring a special dessert, it never arrived. Totally disappointing, which I never thought I would ever say that about anything at The Hotel Hershey.

1  Thank Sharon S
HersheyResorts, General Manager at Harvest at the Hotel Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Sharon S,
Thank you for sharing your comments and concerns with us about your recent experience at Harvest. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the disappointments you experienced. I hope that you can recognize that your recent experience does not reflect our traditionally high standards. I welcome the opportunity to learn more about your disappointments and how we might restore your confidence in our service capabilities. Please contact our Director of Restaurants at (717) 534-8863.