White Rose Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rio Motel(Hershey)
View Hotel
All reviewshershey parkfamily ownedrocking chairsdvd playerreasonable ratesroom was spotlesswould definitely stay here againcoffee makerfridge and microwaveheated poolbeds were comfortablea great staynice poolfirst floorflat screen tvchocolate avenuestayed nights
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Stayed over Thanksgiving from SC to NJ. Can't beat price or location on Chocolate Ave. Was not expecting the Ritz (see "motel" in White Rose Motel) but trusted TripAdvisor to not let me down. I wish I could hit more places like this when I know I'm not going to much more than sleep in the room. And, I'm a big fan of helping the little guy.

• Stayed: November 2011
4  Thank PinotJones
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Best kept secret!!! So.So.So clean the owners are so wonderful!! This place is awesome! So reasonable and so close to the park! we don"t stay anywhere else,and we haved stayed all over including the hotel and the lodge! Not that they are not wonderful this takes you back to a time long gone it is such a wonderful throw back!!!! Highly reccomend!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank l0ve3kids
Reviewed 7 December 2011

Stayed for 2 nights when visiting the area for the PA Rennaissance Festival. This is just what we were looking for - a very clean place to sleep. Front desk/owner was very friendly and helpful.

This is a typical 1950's/60's era motel - metal doors on the outside of the building, nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable. It was also reasonably priced compared to other nearby accommodations. THe room had a fridge and a microwave as well as a flat screen TV w/DVD.

The road noise was distracting the first night, but we learned that by running the heater fan, we could block out the road noise. The rooms were small, but clean and probably had some of the best pillows I've ever had in a hotel. The towels were small and some older ones were scratchy, the shampoo packets are small (especially with a room full of girls/women), but not unexpected -- it is a motel, not a spa! I have stayed at brand name hotels that were'nt as clean or comfortable as the White Rose.

We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Running the heater/fan blocks out any road noise.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Catherine H
Reviewed 3 December 2011

Needed a room for a one night stay after attending a nearby concert in December 2011. This place was just what I was looking for - clean, comfortable and very affordable. It was only a mile from the theater, and very close to all of Hershey's many attractions.The lady at the office check-in desk was very friendly & accommodating. Easy check-in & check-out. I was very glad I chose this place after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. I would definitely recommend to any single or couple. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Kingside beds are on first floor
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank rhorlowski
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We stayed there for 1 night, the front desk lady was wonderful. Gave us directions on how to get to different places. She also gave us a map and marked out our route on how to get on the right hwys to get to Gettysburg. Will definatly stay there again if we get to Hershey again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple