“Live There”

Ranked #1 of 35 things to do in Hershey
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: OPEN October 13-15, 20-22 and 27-29 for Hersheypark In The Dark. Please check our website for details. Hersheypark(R) is THE premier historic family amusement and water park with something for everyone. Genuine hospitality, thrilling rides and attractions, water fun and live entertainment are all part of the authentic Hershey experience. Generations share memorable times in Hersheypark, the centerpiece attraction in one of the world's unique resort destinations. Located in a town founded by an American icon who created a brand that is synonymous with trust and quality, Hersheypark upholds the standard of excellence and advances the legacy of Milton S. Hershey.
Reviewed 13 May 2011

I live in the area and go their all the time. People say you can't get it done in a day but just try to hit all the coasters. Also, don't take the big paths. It is too crowded. Farenheit is freaky but amazing. I love Storm Runner but I wish it was longer. If you go on the great bear(the classic rollercoaster which everyone must ride) sit in the front. I love Hershey Park. It is well worth getting a season pass if you live nearby because you only have to go 4 times for it to pay off. The food is overpriced. You get free parking with a season pass. If you don't have a season pass, park in chocolate world (which is free) and walk over.

4  Thank jackikutt

Reviewed 4 May 2011

It is fun but I should say go when it's raining you have the place to yourself

3  Thank Alicecullen15
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I think Hersey has been getting worse over the years. I went on Saturday and there were plenty of school groups. They were using bad language around my 9 and 10 year olds. I think the tickets are overpriced, and so is the food. All themeparks have overpriced food, though. The lines moved really slow for the coasters. I think the coasters were not as good as others. Other than the coasters there was't much else to do. The new Planet Snoopy at Dorney is so much better than the kids areas at Hershey. Plus at Dorney there are no lines. I'd much rather go to Dorney Park. Hershey Park is too overrated.

6  Thank Pennsylvania27
Reviewed 30 March 2011

We make a trip here each summer for a few days. Hershey Park has maintained itself as the cleanest, most friendly, most reasonable family amusement parks in America. Thstaff is friendly, and the rides are great. This shouldbe part of every family in the New York metro areas summer vacation plans.
Christopher Manettas, NY

3  Thank Chris60763
Reviewed 20 February 2011

We are season pass holders and buy them every summer. For the price of $140 per person we have unlimited summer fun now that they have two wave pools and a lazy river!!! Our local pool wanted more for a summer membership than we spent on season passes for out family of 5!! Now we enjoy the pool and the amusement park all summer long. Parking is also included with the season pass and you also get 15% of all purchases including food for the entire season. The only downfall is that the food is expensive but there is a large variety. This is the cleanest park I have been to. There are rides for all ages and i love that face that there a lot of intermediate rides for my 5 and 9 year old. Not too babyish but not deathly scary. The crowds seem to be the worse on the weekend so we like to go during the week just after the sun goes down if we want to ride. The is usually very little wait. It really is the sweetest place on earth!!

5  Thank jaiere2001

Been to Hersheypark? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK