“Just go...you will NOT regret it!”
Review of Woo De La Kitchen

Woo De La Kitchen
Ranked #41 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Woo de la Kitchen is a small, but fantastic establishment. They have a great industrial feel inside, with some picnic tables outside. The food is creative, with fresh, local ingredients, and always delicious! They do have a vegetarian section on the menu, which never disappoints! And the staff are always friendly! You don't want to miss this amazing lunch spot!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

This place is tucked away in the center of Briarcrest Square. Can't believe I hadn't heard of this place before this. The people who work there are GREAT! very friendly with a great sense of humor. Very down to earth. I ordered the take of dinner of the night. The tacos were sooooo good. and FULL of flavor. I can't wait to go back and try the sandwiches off of their lunch menu. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

My absolute favorite restaurant in Hershey! Never lets me down! I go at least once a week. I love their grilled cheese and tomato soup. I have also enjoyed the mac n cheese, salads, and caesar wrap special. My husband has enjoyed every sandwich he has had. When I am home I always get the Thursday evening take home meals. Service is fast and friendly. Restaurant is very clean too. Love it!

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I had to go to Hershey for a work meeting so as usual when I travel I pulled Yelp out to plan my food trip and stumbled on this gem.

The place

The shop is hidden away in a little shopping center. I had to use my google map walking directions to find it once I parked in the plaza. The place it self is very small a few normally tables and one big table so if you are coming at a crowded time you might not find a seat. However they do have outside seating if the weather is nice.

The staff

The guy who took my order was great. He asked me if I was from the area and I told him no and I found it on Yelp no longer than five seconds later Yelp calls them lol. He was very patient in helping me and my wife figure out what we should order.

The food
All I can say is wow am I disappointed I dont live near by! I orded the CALI-Shorty which was spiced braised beef, provolone, tomato, greens, pickled red onion, their secret sauce on a baguette. It was honestly unlike any sandwich I have ever had. It was like a philly cheese steak with a unique twist due to the sauce. All i can tell you for sure is it tasted amazing and you could tell all the ingredients were top notch. My wife ordered the grilled cheese with tomato bisque. My wife is a grilled cheese nut and she said it was really good but she all said the tomato bisque was the best she has ever had.

The verdict
If I am anywhere near Hershey I will making a stop at this place. Some of the best sandwiches I have ever had period. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I have had food prepared by Chef Woo and associates at catered events. He has a flare for paring cheese and wine and things I never knew about. His little restaurant is unique. Never been disappointed. Gourmet taste with such flair. Even Mac and cheese is so delicious. All food is freshly made and he uses little cal produce. It's a favorite of ours. Try it. You won't be disappointed!