“Get Lost here!!”

Lost Tavern Brewery
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Super atmosphere and outside seating with dogs allowed! Beers are terrific and the place itself is very inviting! Heard some acoustic both times we were here and enjoyed it! A lot of parking and super bartenders with great tattoos!!! Really enjoy it here! They have a lot of games and shuffle board!! It is family friendly as well. They have caterers come in from local spots and if you’re looking for a super laid back fun time.. with GREAT BEER.. stop
In!!

in 3 reviews
"vendors"
"play"

Reviewed 22 January 2018

If you like good beer...I mean really good beer...and lots of variety, this is a fantastic discovery. Very nice atmosphere, friendly staff and plenty of room. Clean, upbeat and a nice kind of crowd, it's a very choice choice for a place to unwind. I like the porters and stouts, but my wife likes the sours. So as I said, good beer. They can't prepare food on the premises for some zoning reason I guess, but they have vendors who are very good. I'm guessing the owners screen them. So usually pizza or burgers, fries, etc. are available. Reasonably priced. The only problem is parking, but a little patience goes a long way. Have a nice evening.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

What a great place! Love it! Beers are varied enough to please everyone, staff is efficient and friendly, and the bands are fantastic! My husband and I go often and always have a great time. I also meet my girlfriends there when we want a nice place to just get together. We often order the food offered with food trucks, or Old Pappy’s Barbecue catered inside, along with our beers. Go to LTB in HELLERTOWN! You will love it there, too!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Nothing extraordinarily , staff needs to pay more attention to their customers, sat at table with my friend and we had to move behind the bar to get quicker service. The place can get very noisy. Overall I will return in the future to have a good .

1  Thank stefansX5668OU