“Didn't hang around”

Subs & Suds Biagio's
Ranked #77 of 101 Restaurants in Hazleton
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Maybe it's unfair writing a review at a place I didn't eat at, but there's a reason. I walked in Dominican music was blaring & I do mean loud & people were just hanging around in there. I saw a menu on the wall. It was in Spanish. I can read Spanish & speak enough to get around but I didn't feel comfortable plus no one asked if they could help me. I just felt this place was only for certain clientele. I'm not prejudiced. I've been in Spanish speaking eateries around the world & in this area. I don't believe they cared for my business.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

Pizza, subs, a good selection of beer that you don't have to buy by the case and sliced to order deli meat. This place is located right on Broad St in downtown Hazleton. It has off street parking, which is rare in this neighborhood, and they don't skimp on the meat and cheese on the subs. The prices are all very reasonable. While it's nothing fancy, it is spotlessly clean. It is a good place to stop and grab a bite and a brew and take some freshly sliced deli meat home with you.

1  Thank Karyn1990