“Good pizza & not a long wait”
Review of Bruno Brother

Bruno Brother
Ranked #60 of 101 Restaurants in Hazleton
Reviewed 3 October 2016

We ordered the a large sausage pizza & was told ready in 20 minutes. It probably took a half hour until I got there but the pizza was ready. They use sliced sausage which I always prefer to crumbled. Definitely will order again.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Have tried their pizza's stromboli and meatballs all are supurb!!!! I would recommend this place fully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Again I can't wrap my brain around why such good reviews? Asked to have my guest and self served at same time; (That didn't happen!). The Ceasar Salad was drowned in dressing without Parmesan cheese; (Told it was mixed in dressing). Forced my wife to use the toilet soon after arriving home. Philly-cheese sandwich had so little cheese had to really look hard to find it! The waitress paid no attention to us,(Made us feel out of place and not appreciated)! Never came back to table after delivering food, so after waiting 10 minutes or longer, I went up to the cash register to ask to speak with the manager. Found myself talking to the owner, whom said never had a complaint in his 20 years, (Later found this not to be true after seeing several complaint online!). He said he would make it right, but by the time I got back to my table my sandwich had disappeared, (waitress removed it from my table without asking me. (I sat there waiting for 10 minutes wondering if anything was going to happen? I finally got up to leave, when the waitress brought a paper bag with only a portion of the sandwich, (still don't know if anything was done to improve it)? I just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. No one was sorry about a thing, I felt like somehow it was all my fault! I just left the sandwich on the counter and bolted out the door! I had enough and wanted to put this place behind me. I was tired of the owner's lies; (Trying to tell me he had never had a complaint in 20 years)! Come to find out he hasn't even been in business for 20 years)! These people haven't a clue! I feel sorry for all who think there is good food or service at Brother Bruno's!

Reviewed 13 February 2016

We picked up and he acted although we were a bother than a paying customer. So he lost my business and everyone I know. I'm sure he won't care but I needed to put this out there. Try Alta for real good Italian cuisine. Nice family, nice atmosphere very respectful and happy to take care of you, wether you eat in or take out.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Try the Chicken pastine soup and a Stromboli and you won't be disappointed. Be sure to wash everything down with a Farmer's Ice Tea. The waitress was nice and helpful too. A young man named TJ was eating lunch & we asked what he recommended and he was accurate with his recommendation.

1  Thank Austin P