“Best pizza and pasta in Hazleton!”

Senape's Tavern Pitza
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in Hazleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Service was quick and food is homemade. Excellent quality. Fresh bread and pizza. Awesome lil place.

1  Thank lactose1

Reviewed 23 November 2016

I've been coming here for more than 30 years. The pizza or pitza as they call it is fantastic. We like the Roman and Scamutz square pitza and their antipastos. They also have draft Birch Beer. They do offer a full bar too. Very consistent and nice staff.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Wonderful bar pizza, especially with sausage. And don't forget the antipasto, yummy.
Top it all off with birch beer on tap. You'll be coming back for more.

Bev T.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

We had 2 pans one of round cheese pizza & one of Romano. Both were decent, everybody liked it but it wasn't anything to write home about. I'm probably in the minority but I'm not impressed with their pizza. I'd go back but I prefer other pizzarias. Yes, I've had their bar pizza. n a previous review on the bakery. I wrote come to Hazleton to try their box pizza but listed another bakery's name. I meant Senape's not the other place. My apologies for my mistake.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Some of my friends were discussing the Best Pizza they ever ate, not having ever spent time in Hazleton, Pa. Tonight I treated them to the Bar Pizza and Antipasti salad. Service was GREAT! It was very busy, but everything was served rather quickly. Food was just as I remembered after moving away 15 years ago. Again, I was right, they all agreed it was the best Bar Pizza they ever had, Will visit again, with friends I'm sure, Keep up the great pizza and service!!