“The new owner hired back the legendarily Chef "Mickey" that once work an was the right hand of William (Bill) Schrader,”
Review of Hello Again

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hello Again
Ranked #30 of 100 Restaurants in Hazleton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 February 2016

Hello Again Family Restaurant is Now Z's Restaurant & Pub, Different Owner Rob B. does not no longer own Hello Again. The new owner hired back the legendarily Chef "Mickey" that once work an was the right hand of William (Bill) Schrader, from 1999 - early Jan 2010.. The food is and as it always was fantastic, Bunny's steak & Cheese Hoagies, Wings, Seafood, Steaks, Chicken & Veal Francese , Piccata Entrees, eventually "Mickey" will be adding all of those favorite foods back on the menu.

1  Thank Mickey C
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

On 7/26/2014 Hello Again closed it's doors for the last time after 25 plus years in business. Thanks to all our great customers over the years for your support. It's sad to see what has happened to the city of Hazleton. It has become a really horrible place filled with people who have no respect for others. People do not feel safe on the streets, drug dealing and violence are an everyday occurrence. This place has gotten really bad and it will never get better. It is really sad.

2  Thank rob b
Reviewed 26 January 2012

I would like to thank everyone for their support and kind words they said about my father, I would also like to thank you all for supporting the new owners. Most of you didnt know me. I live a few hours away and reconnected with my dad about 3 years before his passing. I am so very glad that my father had so many good friends and family. I am also so happy that even though my dads place is not the same, it is still open, and from what I see the new owners are kind and fair people. I wish you the best of luck. and who knows, maybe my dad is still there watching over you. Buon Appetito JLN

1  Thank JL N
Reviewed 26 March 2010

I just wanted everyone to know that Bill the Original owner of Hello Again has passed on. He passed away on Sunday night , 3/21/2010. I will remember Billy always . He was a good man and an excellent bar owner . He provided you with nothing but the best of everything !!! Because that is what he would expect , nothing but the best !!! Rest in Peace Billy !!! He is now with his best friend and partner "Bunny "

3  Thank Lopo77
Reviewed 25 January 2007

I had lived in Hazleton for quite some time so I know the palce well. Bill, the owner, only accpets the best when he goes out somewhere, so this is what you get when you go there. Great selection of appetizers, subs and salads...especially the Buffalo chicken salad.

never really had a problem there. Great bar scene without being out of control. Very informitive barkeepers, so they ensure you have a great time as well.

Do not overlook this place, but DO PAY ATTENTION TO THE PARKING! limited at best but a 1/2 block walk won't kill ya.

1  Thank unclefrank22801