“Great ”

Add it.
Juan Pedros Cantina
Ranked #48 of 100 Restaurants in Hazleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: mex tex cuisine direct from San Diego and made from scratch. @0th and Alter st hazleton pa 18201 570-454-3004
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

The pizza was great the best in the area also my wife had the salmon special she said it was outstanding ! The new chef is very creative with his specials

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Juan Pedro's has been closed for over a year & I'm happy to see it's reopened. The prices have gone up but the quality & portions are the same as before. My favorite is the carne asado burrito which was huge & stuffed with steak. The salad with house dressing didn't disappoint either. The menu has changed from before as some items have been deleted. I'm glad to see the fried green beans is still listed as an appetizer but believe me you get a lot so be prepared to share if you order an entree too. They are also featuring their own pizza with home made dough. I haven't tried it yet. I guess times change they no longer give you free salsa & nachos But i'm still glad they're back.

1  Thank Temuejin
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting. I ordered the Mexicalli Chicken which was supposed to be chicken in a Mexican red sauce, cheese, scallions and jalapeño peppers. This slop came out swimming in what was like tomato sauce, with huge strips of sweet peppers, giant strips of onions and mushrooms??? Is this Mexican or Italian? At $16.00 you expect a good meal...this was sheer slop. I would never eat there again and left half of it on the plate....disgusting....I feel like I was raped.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

I took a friend to Juan Pedros Cantina for a relaxing Mexican dinner. I had not been there for several years. It was midweek and not too busy. I always used to order the chicken burrito. When I saw it still on the menu, I ordered it again. It was the same as it was years ago. Very good. The waitresses were attentive and polite. They have everything on the menu from tacos and salads to wraps, sandwiches and full dinners. The only drawback I saw was that the air conditioner barely worked. It was hot outside and they could use an upgrade.

1  Thank Dee M
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Food was below average. My friend had to send back her meal because it was burnt. Service very slow. Wasn 't the waitress' fault. Only pne waitress for the entire dining room. She ran around while the owners sat at the bar! Very poor. Will never go back. Was better before new owners

1  Thank VegaqsGirl98