“Careless”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #28 of 51 Restaurants in Hatboro
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Order a slice of plain. Didnt think you could mess that up. Served it to me Nearly burnt. Acted like everything was fine. Girls behind the counter didnt seemed like they cared at all. Its ashame.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Although Frank's has good pizza and good hoagies and steaks, today, it's all about Wings. We bought 100 for the Super Bowl. Hot. Of course we broke into them early. These are my favorite. I can't stand wings under cooked. Slimy chicken makes me gag. These are my favorite. Did I mention that? When you get a winner, you stick with it. Good flavor, cooked just the way I like them. Maybe a little more Blue cheese would be nice. Very nice eat in area, but we do takeout. Nice people.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2016

We mostly do takeout from this location but they do have a nice dine in area and we have had good Italian meals there in the past. This review is for the takeout wings which were well cooked not under cooked an nicely sauced with mild flavor as requested. We get the takeout wings there about once a month and they are always very good.

Date of visit: March 2016