Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North
US$ 85
US$ 76
QualityInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 89/night.

US$ 159
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 220/night.

US$ 122
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 163/night.

US$ 88
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 101/night.

US$ 154
US$ 143
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

US$ 169
US$ 210
Homewood
US$ 121
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 149/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg-Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
Baymont by Wyndham Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanfridge microwavepriced rightwould definitely stay here againstayed one nighteasy accessinterstatefarmvirginiastairwellcarpetmaintenance
Reviewed 20 November 2011

I travel around the country working the Nuclear Power Stations refuel outages. I stay in different areas for up to three months at a time. My stay at the Red Roof was enjoyable. Room service technician Roberta kept my room spic and span. The front desk Jocky , Donna was always cheerful and full of helpful information. The long term rate made my time away from home worth while.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Rusty M
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Since I travel with a large dog, a Red Roof Inn is always an easy choice. I was surprised that the room was very quiet, even the inn is very close to I81. The staff was very friendly, the beds comfortable. Will stay there again. Very easy access from/to I81

Room Tip: If you travel as a couple, book an upgraded king room
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2011

We travel back and forth between western NY and Florida. This Inn was one of our best experiences with Red Roof Inns. The reason: the pet walking area is safe, clean, and pleasant due to the Inn being tucked away in an office park near the Interstate. The room was small and basic, but the value and amenities were "all there." It is not the Hilton, but we left rested and very pleased with this facility.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jim C
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Good location with nice, clean rooms on an attractive property. I stayed here for 3 nights when I was ordered to evacuate my Harrisburg house due to Susquehanna River flooding. Many evacuees came here and the staff was extremely accommodating. The chain is pet friendly--one pet to a room. I had my two dogs with me and was told that would be fine. I also was told that if I could go home early I would not be charged for days I didn't stay even though I had registered for them. The staff made a stressful situation bearable. I intend to commend them to Red Roof corporate headquarters.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank jhope02
Reviewed 16 August 2011

We were very disappointed after we booked the hotel through check Inn at a discounted rate. When we got there they said they would not honor the rate. According to them it was black out dates. After checking with Check Inn, according to their contract those dates were not black out dates. They knew that all the people were there for the dog shows and wanted to get the most they could. Then to top it off, we got bit up so bad from bed bugs. Would not recommend staying at this Red Roof. Have always liked Red Roof but not this time.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business