US$ 137
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 161/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
CandlewoodSuites
US$ 188
US$ 173
Homewood
Candlewood Suites Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 143/night.

US$ 165
US$ 141
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 200
US$ 193
Hotels.com
US$ 121
BestWestern.com
Baymont by Wyndham Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 132
Travelocity
US$ 78
US$ 66
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 78/night.

1,206 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeparking garagestrawberry squaread libself parkfront deskwhitaker centercapitol buildinghotel restaurantsusquehanna riverbusiness tripbed was very comfortablenice stayfitness centerhershey parkvaletconference
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I arrive late so I wasn't able to take full advantage of the hotel or the location where it resides... The hotel is in the heart of downtown walking distance to many eateries and the Susquehanna river. The lobby and restaurant are modern and comfortable in decor. My room was simple in decor, very clean and comfortable. I was frustrated because I tried for over a half an hour to order room service. I tried dialing directly and through the front desk. Finally I got redressed and went down stairs spoke to the manager where he was very apologetic they did have a few things going on at the time but the manager said that was no excuse and made things right by me.... My dinner came to my room very soon after I returned to my room. My dinner and breakfast were delicious... The staff was very friendly and accommodating by giving me a room on a high floor and a peek-a-boo view of the river. I did ultimately enjoyed my one night stay and would definitely stay again on my next trip to Harrisburg should business dictate...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Phillip N, Manager at Hilton Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you found our hotel to be perfect for your visit. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. I will certainly make sure I acknowledge all of our Ambassadors for their efforts. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments with us and your fellow travelers.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We have been using this property for our convention for over 20 years. It continues to be great, and every year better. I recommend it highly! Downtown Harrisburg is a fun place to enjoy, everything easily available within a short walk from the Hilton.

Hello from Harrisburg!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Convenient location for business meetings and several restaurants. However, if you stay here on business you need internet access and this hotel's is probably the worst I have experienced in the past few years.

Good morning,

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Start with outstanding helpful bell service, then you're greeted by several smiling, welcoming folks at the front desk. The rooms are spacious accommodating and always clean. If any little detail is out of sync, don't worry. A call to the front desk will result in a quick fix. I'm looking forward to my next stay!

Happy Thursday!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Having to change rooms very late in the evening was a necessity to avoid the risks of water seeping through a live light over the bath, with no way to light the bathroom without having this hazardous light on.

Then, when we moved, the bed in the new room was not made up sufficiently.

But the most irritating part of the stay was the attitude of front desk staff E--- who seemed to enjoy deriding our discomfort with non-working wifi. Worse still, E--- refused point blank some 5 times to refer the problem either to the duty manager or to someone who might understand routers and the like. His boss, S---- assured us that if we went to the Executive Lounge we would be able to get network connected. Wrong!

Eventually, an engineer came to the bedroom but could not get anything to work. He muttered about it being known that upgrades were urgently required.

But to E--- it was all down to our disinterest in what he had to offer, which was zero, not least as we had already been down the simple solutions route with another front desk staff.

Then, to cap it all, guess who turned up to "help" move? Yes - the same E--- that we had implored to stay off our case.

In the end it was left to Guest Services Manager, Mustapha, to help make the best of the bad situations and we respect his apologetic efforts. But, in the end. Even he could not get Hilton to phone us to explain how to deal with repeated Hilton app malfunctions.

All in all, too disappointing even to rate as a generous Poor.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David G
Phillip N, Manager at Hilton Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your most recent stay. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. We truly value your input and very much rely on you, our guest, to help us improve our hotel operation. I would like to truly apologize for the issues you had during your stay. We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest who stays with us, and regretfully in your case, we failed to meet those criteria. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. Thank you for acknowledging the efforts of Mustapha and the complimentary stay to Make It Right.
Rooms Division Manager
If you're not satisfied with your stay, let us know and we will Make It Right