“Getting to be like home!”
Review of Hilton Harrisburg

Hilton Harrisburg
Ranked #7 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Seems like I stay here all the time! Always visit here during our business meetings. Staff is always very helpful. Food and drinks are a little pricey. Convenient to the Capitol, strawberry Square and downtown. Riverwalk nearby.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Phillip N, Manager at Hilton Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Happy Thursday!
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you found our hotel to be perfect for your visit. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. I will certainly make sure I acknowledge all of our Ambassadors for their efforts. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments with us and your fellow travelers.
I look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back "home" again.
If you're not satisfied with your stay, let us know and we will Make it Right.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I arrive late so I wasn't able to take full advantage of the hotel or the location where it resides... The hotel is in the heart of downtown walking distance to many eateries and the Susquehanna river. The lobby and restaurant are modern and comfortable in decor. My room was simple in decor, very clean and comfortable. I was frustrated because I tried for over a half an hour to order room service. I tried dialing directly and through the front desk. Finally I got redressed and went down stairs spoke to the manager where he was very apologetic they did have a few things going on at the time but the manager said that was no excuse and made things right by me.... My dinner came to my room very soon after I returned to my room. My dinner and breakfast were delicious... The staff was very friendly and accommodating by giving me a room on a high floor and a peek-a-boo view of the river. I did ultimately enjoyed my one night stay and would definitely stay again on my next trip to Harrisburg should business dictate...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Good morning!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been using this property for our convention for over 20 years. It continues to be great, and every year better. I recommend it highly! Downtown Harrisburg is a fun place to enjoy, everything easily available within a short walk from the Hilton.

Hello from Harrisburg!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Convenient location for business meetings and several restaurants. However, if you stay here on business you need internet access and this hotel's is probably the worst I have experienced in the past few years.

Good morning,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Start with outstanding helpful bell service, then you're greeted by several smiling, welcoming folks at the front desk. The rooms are spacious accommodating and always clean. If any little detail is out of sync, don't worry. A call to the front desk will result in a quick fix. I'm looking forward to my next stay!

Happy Thursday!