“Great steak and attentive staff”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #33 of 584 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The steak was tender and very tasty. I ordered medium/well done which made the stake a little dry. I would choose medium next time.The mushrooms on the steak were also very flavoursome. I also had the sweet potato with caramel and marshmallows which was too sweet for me. Reasonable wait for the main course and the food was hot enough when served. Washed down with the local ale, it was a good meal all round.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Usually we go to the york or lancaster texas roadhouse and always have great food and a positive experience. We came last night and had to wait even though half the restaurant was empty thats the first thing. Second the steaks were not done properly and while they offered to replace them at that point the appetite was ruined. I will stay clear from this location again.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Arrived at this place right at dinner rush hour, got seated right away, server came to our table right away gave her our order. Our food arrived shortly the steak was done to the utmost perfection, I was very impressed. Recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This is an all American type of restaurant. We have been there many times and the food quality and service has always been good. What prompted me to write now is because of our server Lee. He was really good. He was attentive, really nice and it was a real pleasure to have him as our server this time.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We went for dinner after a trip to Gettysburg. The steak was good but the service was rushed and I'm not into peanuts crushed into the floor- seems dirty.

The rib appetizer was also good as was the margarita. It's ok fir a quick meal.