“Yum Yum, FUN”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Had a wonderful dinning experience at Dodge City. The steaks, calamari, french onion soup, and old coin operated riding pony outside made the atmosphere of the old wild west where family and couples could dine together happily. Good service, too.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

Dodge City has been on the FoodNetwork Show; Restaurant Impossible. I was in the area and wanted to stop by and check it out. If in the area will go back again.

I had the French Onion Soup and it was beautifully done, very flavorful ! Recommend.

I had the Filet Mignon and it was absolutely the best I have had...cooked just the way i like it, tender and juicy absolutely delicious.

The desserts are very large, and homemade. I had strawberry shortcake, and my friend had some kind of brownie thing....both out of this world.

I would definately go back and recommend to anyone.

I believe they have a bar area, that is separate from the dining area.

THe waitresses were great, and the owner makes it a point to stop by your table, if he can. It was great all around.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

Decor was fun and semi casual. Nice outdoor bar and seating. Excellent service and tasty food. Not too terribly pricey and very comfortable atmosphere. We saw this on the Restaurant Impossible show and wanted to try it out with the redo. It was fun to see and their hamburgers were the best my family had ever had. Enjoyed the hangor steak entree and their homemade potato chip appetizer.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

My friend and myself have always driven past this place and never gave it a second thought...it looks kinda well, it looks like a place you'd just drive past. But we saw the Restaurant Impossible and upon some friends recommendations we decided to try it for lunch. On a friday it wasn't really too busy, maybe 20 other people in the restaurant. Our waitress was very friendly, and was more then happy to help us select a couple items. The beer cheese soup was good, very cheesy and hot. The bison tacos were a must have...I'll definately order those again. Like a really tender potroast..yum. The drinking glasses are way small and luckily our waitress wasn't too busy to keep refilling them. I got the prime rib sandwich, which was ok. I probably wouldn't order it again though, it was very dry. The roll it was on was fantastic and the fries helped me forget about the sandwich. My friend got a pulled pork sandwich, drowned in a homemade bbq sauce that was really good and slightly tangy. We left very full. Lunch is very affordable for a steakhouse. We will be back for dinner which I heard is much better then lunch. Oh and there is an outdoor patio...which had quite a few people enjoying lunch outside.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Restaurant impossible have this place a face lift and it was truly a great meal! My wife and I went here sat night and expected to see the result of the show and we were not disappointed! The food was excellent an even the son came out and spoke to our table about the show and all of the positive that sis has brought to their families restaurant. The food was excellent and the strawberry shortcake was amazing! From the road this place looks like the last place you would want to eat at but once you're in and experience the great food you'll def find yourself coming back!

4  Thank pinjas19