“One of my favorite pizza shops”
Review of Pizza Delight

Pizza Delight
Ranked #294 of 578 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

If you like a true pizza shop pizza: thin homemade crust, lots of cheese, crust has some bubbles. And grease drips off when it is steaming hot - this is the place for you!!

They have a good lunchtime special too

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Panzarotti was soggy and gross- salad was old and browning and I found a piece of plastic in it
Very disappointed !!!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

My husband ordered lasagna and I ordered chicken parm. When we got our meal delivered the smell was not good. I tried to twirl my fork in the spaghetti and it would not spin. The taste was so bad that we both never finished our meals. We then decided to eat the cannolis that we bought with our order, goodness they didn't taste good either. The left a very bad taste in our mouth. We spent close to 40.00 with the tip and believe me we won't be doing that again.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

My Husband and I stopped in quick to eat between appointments at 12:45 We split the Italian Special Sub. It was very tasty and filling. The staff were very courteous. Very clean and fast service. Definitely will stop again. Many lunch specials and very reasonable prices. It's pouring rain or I'd snap better photos. :)

Reviewed 30 January 2016

Got take out for the office. All of the food was fresh, tasty and the order was correct. LOVE their salads!