All reviewsfamily restauranthershey parka pet friendly hotelwafflesparking lotallow petsroom was cleanbreakfast areapool and hot tuba great place to staywould stay here againnice breakfastwaffle makerfirst flooreasy accessfree breakfastfront desk staff
Reviewed 13 April 2015

We arrived at the La Quinta after having trouble with our other reservation at a neighboring hotel. I came with my husband and two kids. We were so happy to welcomed into a clean attractive lobby with friendly front desk staff. The cost was great. The rooms were clean and attractive the hotel was fairly quite even in a kid friendly town like Hershey. the beds extra comfy The pool was small but clean and the breakfast were great. Its pretty close to everything if you're driving. I would recommend it when staying in Hershey

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

We book a room here at the La Quinta Inn near Hershey and were very pleased. This was our first stay at a La Quinta Inn and found it neat and clean with very comfortable beds and pillows. The only thing we had didn't really care for was the orange and white decor in the lobby??? But to each his own I guess. The breakfast wasn't as good as some hotels we have stayed at but it was adequate! All and all we would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank akula2205
Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

Very nice with a friendly staff. Clean, quiet, and economical. Just a short drive away from the park. If or when we're in the area again we will stay here without a doubt. The continental breakfast is exactly what you think it would be plus a waffle maker.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank lswigert5
Reviewed 4 April 2015

The room was very nice and the bed very comfortable. Close to the highway for easy access. Would like to see more hot items for breakfast but it was good. This is our third visit and it has been very good each time we have stayed there. Will return in the future. Great stopover for our way home from the south.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Doug P
Reviewed 2 April 2015

We stayed here for 1 night on our way home from Florida. The hotel itself was pretty nice. Everything seemed clean and tidy. The beds were comfortable. We seemed to have issues with our A/C & heat. I had to chat with the front desk about that. Nothing was really resolved and we slept in what felt like a closed box. No air or heat. I was hot all night. We were very disappointed with the breakfast bar. It was horrible. No fruit, no yogurt - a whole lot of fattening bread items. When I inquired, they hunted up a few apples and some yogurt. When I checked out, they were more concerned about who was going to have the day off as I stood and waited. I felt that there was a whole lot of lack of attention at this hotel. I'm not sure that we would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family