“Where is this place again?”
Review of The Bare Wall Gift Shop - CLOSED

The Bare Wall Gift Shop
Reviewed 3 February 2011

I've lived in Downtown Harrisburg for 6 years, actually a block from this place for 3 years and never even knew the name of this place. I would just see them sitting outside with old books no one wanted to buy. I would never expect this place to be number 2 on Harrisburg's places to visit. Don't expect much from this place, but if you are in the neighborhood stop in to see Harrisburg #2 rated place to visit. Make sure to plan other things in your trip though.

Reviewed 4 December 2010

I have shopped at the Bare Wall for well over 25 years - l can't say enough good things about this wonderful store. Ron has something for everyone and for every occasion - jewelry, pottery, cards, candles, books, kids books, wooden kitchen tools, ETC. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone. If you are looking for that "just right" gift for any occasion, treat yourself to a trip to the Bare Wall. I just did all kinds of holiday shopping there and I plan to go back one more time before the holidays!!

2  Thank PaulaDavenport
Reviewed 7 October 2010

If you're going to Harrisburg, don't miss this eclectic little shop. For great gifts, cards, and conversation, there's no place better!

3  Thank whitey308
Reviewed 6 October 2010

The visitor from NC must have had his/her eyes closed when visiting the Bare Wall. For me, the Bare Wall is always on my “must visit” list when I’m in Harrisburg. Ronn and Bob are so helpful….if you need a special card or a special gift, just ask them for guidance. They are sure to have what you need. And, along with great gift advice, they can provide you with the latest Harrisburg news.

1  Thank jar811
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 September 2010

while I found this to be a nice little (& let me emphasize "little") shop, it definitely DID NOT warrant being Number 3 ---or 4, or 5, or 6, or 7......on a Harrisburg Must See List Owners very nice/friendly but even they expressed amazement to be on a Top Ten list !

1  Thank philto49389