“This business is closed”
Review of The Bare Wall Gift Shop - CLOSED

The Bare Wall Gift Shop
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I was hoping to pick up some last-minute Christmas gifts on my way home for the holidays. The reviews of this place for so great that I thought I would make a detour to have a look. Poor decision; it's defunct.

Also, the rest of what I saw of the town was slummy, and the people were rude. Don't bother!

1  Thank Cindeleia

Reviewed 2 June 2012

The Bare Wall was stop #2 on our one-day tour of Harrisburg (we started with breakfast at Roxy's). As a former resident of Harrisburg, I was sharing the "best of" with a new friend. Bare Wall was truly at the top of the list as the most magical experience of our day. There are few gems like this out there in the retail world. We were greeted upon our arrival by Ronn and then introduced to the people behind the art/objects/stuff via wonderful stories. Learned so much about the works being offered for sale. I have no doubt that we will return soon -- and bring a van load of friends from Dickinson College! XOXO, Joy

1  Thank MamaGay
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Tucked away in an historic neighborhood near PA's Capitol this little shop keeps providing interesting gifts for people who can find it on Green St. It has been there for years so they must be doing something right.

1  Thank Courthouse067
Reviewed 15 August 2011

No matter the occasion, Ronn and Bob have an offering that is just right for gift giving. A shopper for many years now, I highly recommend The Bare Wall to locals and visitors alike. A must-stop for all, just one block from the Capitol complex.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 February 2011

I've lived in Downtown Harrisburg for 6 years, actually a block from this place for 3 years and never even knew the name of this place. I would just see them sitting outside with old books no one wanted to buy. I would never expect this place to be number 2 on Harrisburg's places to visit. Don't expect much from this place, but if you are in the neighborhood stop in to see Harrisburg #2 rated place to visit. Make sure to plan other things in your trip though.