I was travelling on business and hadn't decided where I would end up to sleep. Ended up at the Comfort Inn because it was a quick jaunt to I-81 and there were lots of big stores across the road.
We were met cheerfully by Willis who was happy to get us a room after dinner. The room was very large for a hotel.
This one seems to be remodeled and looked great, but the tub looked like someone took a hammer to it and cracked the fiberglass coating. However everything was clean.
The only complaint I have are the pillows. I know, why the pillows? They reminded me of a larger cousin to an airplane pillow. They were almost squarish and were not supportive. All the pillows were the same. If you make a reservation here, bring your own pillow.
I loved the breakfast that was included. Make-your-own waffles were available as well as hard-boiled eggs and hot items. There was quite a variety for a complimentary breakfast.
Nice place at $119/night during the beginning of February, which also happened to be during the Farm Show.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Harrisburg. Our charming hotel is situated in a convenient location between Hersheypark and the Pennsylvania State Capitol and easily accessible via I-81 and I-83. Travelers can choose their own adventure at many nearby attractions, whether it's exploring the simple life of the Amish in Lancaster County, getting behind the wheel at the Carlisle car shows or enjoying "The Sweetest Place on Earth." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Holiday Inn