US$ 147
Homewood
US$ 188
US$ 132
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 156/night.

Best Western Harrisburg/Hershey Hotel(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
Hotels.com
US$ 165
Baymont by Wyndham Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
Hotels.com
All reviewsfull size fridgefront deskfree laundryan extended stay hoteltwo burner stovehot tubroom was cleanbusiness trippool areafitness centerthe air conditioninga great place to stayhotel roomexercise roomcoffee makerkitchenettecupboard
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Stayed at many Candelwoods. Most fitness rooms were excellent. Although "fixed," the cardio equipment remained sub-par - slippage and a lack of display on one. Friendly service, Spacious clean room. Good location right off highway. Room rates very attractive.
Note there is a Grocery Outlet nearby on N. Mountain Rd for great deals on food.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Robbie H, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us NERoadWarrior.

We use comment cards to help us improve our hotel and increase positive feedback for future guests.

We will have our gym equipment checked out and repair any areas of concern, thank you for pointing that out to us.

Thank you for mentioning your clean room and friendly service with our staff.

Thank you for your business and please stop back when you are in the Harrisburg area!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

My partner and I stayed in 2 suites here for 3 weeks in December 2017.

The hotel itself is functional - the suites are good sizes with everuthing you need for a long term stay. Always parking available. The cupboard in the reception area was great for picking up free coffee/tea. I used the pool/jacuzzi and gym every day - the gym is well equipped with modern equipment.

Very good value for money.

The staff were all wonderful! Everyone at the front desk was friendly, helpful and efficient.

During our stay, we ordered some stuff from AMazon that reception was kind enough to sign for and let us know that it arrived.

When we left, we actually got some postal mail delivered there - the General Manager, Robbie, actually contacted us and asked if we want them to send it to us. ONce of the documents was a new passport and Robbie actually fedexed it to us and arrived the next day!

Great hotel, excellent facilities and friendly/caring staff.

Would recommend highly and hope to return in the past.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Robbie H, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you for the great comments on tripadvisor D J R. It is such a pleasure to have guests let us know when we exceed their expectations. We use these comment cards for employee training and hotel improvements. Please consider staying with us again when you are in the area again. Thank you for your business and Happy New Year!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

In town for a funeral of a friend and booked this room at the last minute. Was pleasantly surprised at how nice it actually was. Check in was quick and I had my choice of floors so I took the first. Room was clean and lacked nothing. This is an extended stay hotel so the rooms have a full kitchenette. Two burner stove, full size fridge, microwave, kitchen sink, even a dishwasher. I've stayed in these types of place before when I traveled for work. Usually half the kitchen does not work and you have a hodgepodge of dishes and pots and pans. Not here everything was there, enough for 4 people. They had Dish TV so there was a large selection of channels to choose from. Bed was comfortable and warm. (it was 8 degrees outside with a windchill of -12) The room was also quiet, I know from walking down the hall there were people staying on both sides of me but once in the room you couldn't hear them. I did not have a chance to checkout the sauna or exercise room but from the glance I got walking by they look as well kept as the room. I come to Harrisburg a couple of times a year and I think I've found where I'll be staying from now on. With all the stress of a funeral it was nice to have a clean, quiet, comfortable place to relax in.

Stayed: January 2018
Robbie H, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you for your kind response on Tripadvisor John M. We appreciate you pointing out all the great features and benefits Candlewood Suites has to offer. Please stop by again when you are in the Harrisburg area. Thank you for your business John! Happy New Year!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

This hotel is A.O.K.! It’s modern and either new or newly remodeled. The rooms are appointed with a full kitchen, a recliner chair, ample desk space, and a comfortable bed. The hotel has free laundry facilities and food items for purchase. It was close to the highway exit but quiet. Check in was fast and friendly. I was very pleased.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Robbie H, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thank you for your great review 763bobb! It is a pleasure to serve you and we are delighted you were so pleased with your recent stay with us at our Harrisburg location, off I-81, exit 72. We would love to have you return when you are in the Harrisburg area again. Thank you for your business! Happy New Year!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I stay there often when visiting my family. Located in a convenient location to three of my relatives. Rooms clean and quiet. Front desk service could be more efficient, especially the night shift. Sometimes have to wait to be attended to

Room Tip: stay away from the elevators
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Robbie H, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you for your comments on tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us. We do appreciate your business and will use your survey to help with training our team. It is great to hear we are in a good location for you while visiting the family and you are a returning customer. Please let us know if you need anything on your next visit. Thank you for your business!