US$ 94
Hotels.com
US$ 176
US$ 162
Homewood
Candlewood Suites Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

US$ 165
US$ 141
US$ 137
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 156/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 200
US$ 193
Hotels.com
US$ 135
US$ 131
US$ 117
BestWestern.com
Baymont by Wyndham Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 132
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

The photos posted on the website are false advertisement. The carpet was dirty, the blanket had cigarette burns in it and it's supposed to be a non smoking room. There was a used condom in between the nightstand. Very disappointed

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lexx D
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My fiancé Cody and i stay there every now and again ( because we are locals ) just to get away. The rooms are always nice, no not nice beautiful, the privacy is lovely, and the owners are incredible people. When I went to check in yesterday I told him it was my birthday present and he upgraded my room from the most basic to the honeymoon suite free of charge and he made my day. He said if we return he will give us 30% off because we were so sweet. Couldn't have better owners. He took forty off of my bill. Great location. My favorite place to get away hands down, you get ABOVE AND BEYOND what you're paying for❤️

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2017

The jacuzzi was heaven!!! We had the best time while there. Apart from the needing updates, this place was truly pleasant. Everything was nice and clean. Loved how it was calm and quiet. No disappointment. We are not a very picky couple.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kyle P
Reviewed 17 May 2017

My husband and I live locally but it was our first time there. We went there for a weekend and stayed in one of their Standard rooms. Loved the jacuzzi and complimentary snacks they had to offer. The room was nice and clean and the front desk pleasant and polite. We loved it and will be definitely returning soon.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sasha M
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a romantic getaway with my husband. We initially chose the Honeymoon Black and Gold suite. When we went in the room it was horrible. The carpets had burn marks and the pain was chipping and peeling. The string lights were barely attached to the canopy and it just needed an outright update.
We then checked another room that was equally as shoddy. The only difference was that there were cigarette burns on the bed linens.
This place is nothing more than a cheap motel.
Words can not describe my disappointment.
The owners obviously do not take pride in ownership here. They need to update every room and landscape the grounds.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple