All reviewswafflesroom was cleanharrisburg airporthershey parkfree breakfasta pet friendly hotelwaffle makerup to datethe breakfast areaeasy accessone night staywould stay againoff the highwayparking lotcerealpetsrates
Reviewed 14 February 2018

This was our first stay at a La Quinta hotel. It was great and my wife and I will definitely return. Check in was fast and we requested a room on first floor and that's what we got. That nite my flight was cancelled and I could not change my itinerary because of no seats available on other flights the front desk quickly booked us for next night and also changed return date. My wife enjoyed breakfast and said their coffee was great. I will definitely see stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dallas D. F
LQ1032GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Airport Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our home away from home. Our staff takes great pride in treating each guest like family. We also love our new coffee as well. We hope to see you again in the near future. I shared your comments this morning in our staff meeting.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We recently stay at this property and the staff was exteremely friendly. I brought my dog and we really enjoyed the hotels smallmdog park. It was a full breakfast and the hotel was very clean. I recommend this property!
JW/NY

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1032GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Airport Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you for the excellent review. I have shared your comments directly with our staff in our daily meeting. We hope to see you and your little friend with us again in the future. Our pets are our family at La Quinta and stay free.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Hotel was clean and undergoing updates so was adequate. However, like too many hotels the thermostat is just a stunt device which does not respond to temperature desires of the guest.
Bed was a block of concrete
No special request was honored nor even recognized.
Beware the taxis, the hotel has no shuttle service and the taxis are predatory

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1032GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Airport Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Please call the hotel directly and talk to Teresa our front office manager. Here at La Quinta we are here for you and would like to resolve any issues you experienced.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

All was good no problems room was clean and comfortable WIFI was good, breakfast was good and there was coffee always available the only thing I missed was the coffee maker on demand you always knew it was fresh, so I would recommend them to bring that back.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1032GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Airport Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on trip advisor.com. I have shared your review with our staff this morning in our daily huddle. We hope to see you again soon at our home away from home.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Overall good spot to stay on way to Winter Havens. Easy enouggh to get to and easy out to most roads too. GOOD COFFEE! Choices even! Good value and La Quinta is always a good, no hassle choice for pet owners. This on also has good restaurant choices nearby.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1032GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Airport Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I have shared your comments and rating with our staff in our daily meeting. We hope to see you again soon.