“Food was excellent”
Review of Bricco

Bricco
Reserve with OpenTable
Bricco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 568 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 38
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Chestnut
Description: We invite you to join us on a sensory excursion through a union of local Pennsylvania produce and Italian-style inspirations. The menu at our fine dining restaurant, prepared by Chef Bill Collier and his talented kitchen staff, rotates seasonally to deliver rustic, soulful dishes.
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Friends got the stuffed squash blossoms which they really enjoyed. Bread put on table was good. Service was good. Wife and I had steak medallions -cooked to perfection. One friend had the braised short rib which she really liked and the other a strip steak which again was cooked to perfection. The only dissapointment was the mini ceme brulee which was runny. While this restaurant is on the pricey side it was well worth the cost.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

Though the greeting by the hostess when we walked in was rather cold - the rest of the evening was filled with an attentive waitress, great wine off a nice wine list, and mostly delicious food. My favorite place in town if you want to spend a little extra for dinner. The soups are tremendous, pizza is crispy and tasty (wood-fired oven), the short ribs are somewhat chewy, desserts not the greatest - they have little sampler dessert sizes, I had a carrot cupcake that couldn't have been any more dried out. But overall, very pleasing food quality,

1  Thank iggyp100
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Relatively expensive. However, creative and cooked to order cuisine. Service is superb as well.

1  Thank jlghome
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Nothing to complain about here - great service, great food. We started with the stuffed squash blossoms. They were stuffed with crab and out of this world - better than the ones I had in Italyl! The braised short rib and polenta was wonderful. I don't usually get dessert, but they had a separate menu of tiny desserts for $3. Loved the cute little creme brulee!

1  Thank francetravel
Reviewed 13 July 2012 via mobile

I loved the decor and the seating was comfortable. My salmon was delicious, and for the first time in my life I enjoyed the asparagus! Our server was attentive but didn't hover; service was great. The place looked clean, particularly the restrooms. My only complaint was that the dining area was slightly chilly. I'd definitely recommend Bricco's!

1  Thank DellBells