Rodeway Inn
US$ 129
US$ 110
US$ 80
QualityInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 165
US$ 152
Homewood
US$ 154
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 76
Red Roof
US$ 164
US$ 147
Hotwire.com
Best Western Harrisburg/Hershey Hotel(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 December 2010

First, get this straight - this is a cheap hotel. You remember, the kind you drive your car up to the sidewalk, and the door is a few feet from your car trunk. But, for $61 (including taxes) it is hard to beat. It was clean, the bed was soft, and we (luck of draw) had a room (142) on end that had only one bed in a room designed for two - so it looked spacious. Location is good - typical right off highway, but right next to places charging more. Go ahead, lower yourself and spend the savings on a nice dinner.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2010

First let me say the only thing good about this motel is the beds were comfortable and there were no bed bugs. Other than that you get what you pay for. (Rate was $59.95 a night) I had booked 2 rooms as I had my daughter, 3 grandchildren and niece with me on vacation to Hershey Park and booked it for 4 nights. I researched information on this motel before I booked it and found no reviews so being on a tight budget decided to take my chances. Upon arriving my daughter and I were regretting it already. We had no choice but to take it since there were no other motels within our budget. When we got to our room my ac hardly worked, dresser drawer would not close, toilet seat was broken and the carpet was moist and felt like it hadn't been cleaned since the place opened. It smelled like urine also. My daughter's room bathroom wall tiles were coming off the wall. Maid only came in and vacumned once. This I know because I noticed there was a potatoe chip under the table when we got back the the room the next day. The night before we were leaving we found bugs in my room and called the front desk. They were going to give us another room (what was the sense, we were leaving in the morning) but manager refused to do anything about getting rid of the bugs. Daughter said she saw cockaroaches outside the lobby. Did not complain about the rooms because I figured they were all this bad. I will NEVER stay at this motel again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2010

Stayed over a Saturday night. Arrived at 5 pm with a confirmed reservation in hand, reservation made several days earlier online. Advised that hotel had overbooked and we would not be able to get the room we had reserved. Front desk were extremely apologetic and offered us a 2 bed Queen room at the employee rate. She attempted to contact the general manager to confirm the rate, she did not answert her phone or call her staff that night.
Room on fourth floor appeared fine until we used bathroom and noted large glob of dried black hair in tub drain. We returned to the front desk and they were embarassed by the situation and promised the room would be clean before our return later in evening.
At 11 pm we returned and the bathroom was clean, everything else looked clean...how do you know really ???
The final event was that the remote control would not work...we were tired of complaining and just went to sleep.
The breakfast room attenedant was extremely polite, attentive and ran a nice breakfast.
On leaving I did request that the general manager call me...she has not.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank llongrider1
Reviewed 17 August 2009

This property is now a Rodeway Inn and has dropped the Travelodge name. It is your basic, no frills, strip motel. It was clean and the people were friendly. It had a small breakfast basically consisting of coffee, cold cereal and a few pastries. The room was a decent size, the beds (we had 2 queens and a twin in one room) were comfortable and the place was clean. Much better than some other motels of this category I have stayed in. One word of warning, if you are a late sleeper, they are building a Sleep Inn right next door, so there is construction going on during the daytime. Other than that, noise was not an issue despite being on the main drag. Otherwise, if you are on a tight budget, I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2008

Not luxurious but good. My husband, son and I stayed here because we were looking for a cheap place to stay overnight. on our weekend vacation.Most of the other hotels around there were booked up. I read the bad review about this place and was kind of nervous about staying here. We were very much surprised when we checked. in. The room was pretty clean and furnished. There were a frig, micrwave, TV, coffee maker, hair drier, iron board. The carpet, curtain and bed linens were pretty clean. the shower was clean.The only thing is the sink was clogged but wan't a major problem because after a few minutes the water went down. From my observation this place was indeed renovated recently.
Would recommend to anyone who have a limited buget and wants to cut down on hotel expense.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Hindustani11