“I saw them at their BEST”

Hampton Inn Hanover
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I was in town to bury my father who passed away a week before Christmas. The folks at the Hampton Inn made me feel very comfortable during a sad time for me and my family. From the sympathy card in my room to the ladies who prepared the Hot buffet breakfast, the employees did all they could to make our stay more enjoyable. The hotel chain has a saying "Catch me at my Best." Well we certainly did! The manager Rebecca was terrific along with Shirley and Kathy in the breakfast area. Our next trip to Hanover, hopefully during better times, will be spent at the Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: This hotel is withing walking distance to shops and great restaurants
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 December 2011

Just arrived at the Hampton Inn Hanover on Christmas night. No one enjoys travelling on Christmas, but the staff here has made it feel like home. We were the last arrival of the night, after flying from our home in Orlando. Our two children were tired and cold (native Floridians, they weren't used to it!) The staff was cheerful and welcomed us with snacks, hot chicken noodle soup, and hot chocolate! When many hotels just hand you a key, these folks kicked it up a notch. It felt like our own living room, complete with a beautiful tree, welcoming the weary traveler. Thanks to the staff for going the extra mile. If you're staying in Hanover, you can't go wrong here.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Stayed at the Hanover, Pa. Hampton Inn, while visiting family members in Hanover. Staying with my wife, we found this Hampton to be very clean, quiet, well organized and maintained. The staff members were all very friendly and helpful. With an additional shopping mall being constructed in the vicinity, this hotel is well poitioned for present and future visitors to Hanover and surrounding areas.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2011

We stayed here because we were visiting Gettysburg, Pa. and all the hotels there were sold out. I am sooo glad they were as it turned out we had one of the best hotel stays I have ever experienced. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast in the morning was varied and delicious, and the bed and pillows were like floating on a cloud. I will definately stay here next time I visit Gettysburg area.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank DEBORAH M
HamptonHanover, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review about our hotel and Hampton Team! It means so much to us to hear feedback from all of our guests, so we know what we do great, and where we can improve.

I am so glad you had a wonderful time at our Hampton Home. We work hard everyday to ensure our guests are happy and comfortable. Reviews like this give us even more reason to keep doing it. My team is my family, and I know posting this review for them to read will warm their hearts. Thank you!

Rebecca Costello

Reviewed 24 August 2011

We have stayed at many hotels this summer for our numerous college visits and this place was one of our best stays. You know the management is trying really hard to be the best when even the water temperature in the pool and the spa is set to the right temperature. Some of the high ranking hotels in this city don't even have a pool. Need I say more..

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Rebecca Costello

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanover
0.1 km away
17.4 km away
Courtyard Gettysburg
Courtyard Gettysburg
#16 of 28 in Gettysburg

Been to Hampton Inn Hanover? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK