“confortable and convient”

Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Greensburg
Greensburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“confortable and convient”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

i just read a few of the reviews for this inn and was honestly very surprised by the one saying it is terrible.
my husband and i have been staying here on and off for approximately a month and a half waiting to get into our new home. it's being inspected and repaired before we do.
we have had very few problems and if any come up the staff is very fast at fixing them. one night following the elctricity going off in the area our hot water was n't working and they quickly gave us another room and even gave us the choice of which we wanted. the houskeeeping is there everyday unless you have the do not disturb sign out and they will give you additional coffee etc if you request it. this is also located in an area where there are at least 3 fast food places and a hoss' restaurant with an excellent buffet and is resonably priced and greensburg has alot of other great spots all very close by and it is right off a main highway. this inn has been around for quite a few years and i have no regrets using it for our stay. i hope others enjoy it. thanks for reading and God bless you.

Room Tip: i personnally think the rooms in the 300 - 319 area are the best. 307 has a very comfortable bed.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cynthia W
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 July 2011

Around 6:00 pm I heard somebody fumbling with the lock on my door as if they were trying to slide a key in the slot.
I thought nothing of it until the door was unlocked and 3 guys came walking in my room thinking I was in THEIR room. They had the wrong room, but their key worked in my room, mine worked in theirs.
Advised the management; all they said was it was a manufacturers malfunction...they'll get it fixed "in a couple of days".
Imagine if I were a naked woman in the room when that happened?? How do you spell "lawsuit"?

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Molister

Travellers are raving about these Greensburg hotels

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 June 2011

Okay, I dont even know how to begin this, but i am from michigan and drove out here with my three kids to visit with my husbend who is working out here in PA. And wow, this place is nasty. we paid 75 dollers a night for 5 nights, $375.00, what a frickin wast. it says a pool, no pool, out of service, it says laundry, no working washerss. after 4 nights of staying here i left the room for a 3 hours so housekeeping could change sheets, vacume, replenish linens, and so on. after 3 hours i returned and they were cleaning my room and the one next to it at the same time, so i left again. when i returned they were finally done with my room. i assumed they put clean sheets on after 4 night of being there, well the next morning i threw the sheets back to check and make sure the kids werent leaving anything and to my shock there was nothing but black dirt and nasties at the food of the the bed. like they shook it all down the foot of the bed and then made the bed. They didnt vacume (and with 3 kids and an oil field worker, the floor needed to be vacumed) the web site says newly revenilated, ummmm yeah, if you call a bad paint job and ugly mirriors renovations, sure. the place was gross and the housekeeping is obviously lazy. i dont suggest you waste your money at place. Unless your going to use the place to sleep and leave. ( EVEN THEN BE SURE TO CHECK THE SHEETS, I WISH I WOULD HAVE THE FIRST NIGHT WE WERE THERE, I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE LEFT!)

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank pickeycustomer
Rostock, Germany
Reviewed 26 June 2010

My company booked me into that hotel due to it being very inexpensive. Well, you get what you pay for. So I was the one to suffer in service, what they had saved in costs.
When I arrived at the reception desk late at nigth - the hotel was easy to find, since it's right beside US 30 - , a grumpy old lady welcomed me and gave me my room keys. The hotel is kind of a motel type, where I could park my car right infront of my window. When I entered my room then, I knew why it was that cheap. It smelled like cats and dogs. Almost everything was a bit filthy and I dared to touch anything or walk without my shoes being put on. It was simply disgusting. Since I had jetlag, I managed to fall asleep finally.
The next morning I was so happy that I could leave early. A vending machine with reasonable prices was available, free coffee as well. The coffee was o.k. thought. Checkout went well, another way more polite lady was in charge this time.
My company spent only $65 for that room and the location was good. But the rooms are just a nightmare.

• Stayed September 2008, travelled on business
1 Thank nospam_MA
Hunker, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 15 May 2010

I just read other reviews, wow that wasn't how my experiance went. Would I stay at this hotel again? Absolutely not, yes it was kinda clean, and the location is good, but other than that unless your just there with a hooker I don't suggest staying. It was small, the bed was stiff, the tv was small. It just has nothing good about it besides the low prices and location. By the way don't give them your phone number because even if you tell them not to call, do youself a favor, don't stay here!

• Stayed March 2008
2 Thank melmyers88
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greensburg
1.8 km away
Inn at Mountainview
#5 of 10 in Greensburg
13.2 km away
Wingate by Wyndham Latrobe

Been to Knights Inn Greensburg? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK