“Cosi, Casual and Good!!”
Review of Cosi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cosi
Ranked #36 of 71 Restaurants in Glen Mills
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Cosi is a delightful food stop when traveling. It feels like a reward that is built around delicious flatbread, and fresh ingredients, complemented by adequate wait service. There aren’t Cosi’s near where we live.

During this visit we ordered:
• roasted turkey club - bacon, tomatoes, shredded romaine on multigrain flatbread.
• turkey & brie - arugula, spicy honey mustard on multigrain flatbread.

Cosi: “eat good, do good.”

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I must say my family enjoyed this chain at other locations but this site turned me off because the staff was not friendly or helpful and seemed like filling your order was a chore not a pleasure.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Eating at Cosi has always been a positive experience. The food is of a good quality and the flat bread is very tasty. I ordered the Turkey Avocado Sandwich. In addition to the Turkey and avocado, the sandwich contained tomatoes, Greek yogurt dressing and arugula. It was very tasty and contained 447 calories, which was modest when compared to the other alternatives. I have eaten at Cosi’s in different states and I really like the consistency of the food and service. This is a place I always feel comfortable in.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

I was initially expecting an upscale sandwich shop but was not expecting the great selection of menu variety. There were enough choices that made it more than just a sandwich shop. The table delivery service was nice and they made sure we had everything for our meal. Seating was good throughout the space.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

First time here and it was yummy! Similar to a Panera Bread but better! Nice location! Turkey Bacon Melt and Chicken Caesar salad were yummy!

Been to Cosi? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK