All reviews queen suite longwood gardens wedding guests wedding weekend front desk staff night stay enjoyed my stay paige brandywine microwave sink gm
Reviewed 25 April 2016

The hotel let us check in early, which was very helpful. We checked in around12:30PM instead of waiting till 3:00. The room was very nice and clean. Our only problem was there was no room service or restaurant open until 4:00PM. Not even for a lite snack or lunch. Other than that it was a very pleasant experience.

Room tip: The junior suite has a separate small sitting room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Upon check in I was informed that since I registered through Price-line I would not be allowed to have breakfast included in my 3 night stay. The Price-line reservation said that breakfast was included. The manager said "yeah they need to fix that". Also the internet was sporadic and as I was there on business I really needed working well. The room I was given, 232 had the paint peeling off the ceiling in the shower. It was a handicap assist room and perhaps that is why I had a better rate. I was not informed or in need The worst was that I left word tor the manager to call me as I was going to be needing a room for 3 nights for a minimum of 8 weeks. Although the Front desk clerk confirmed a note was there I never heard back. .I stayed elsewhere.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Jon B, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Thank you for your review als0nz I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations however we will definitely work on this. We do offer a 50% discount on breakfast so it is only $5 per person and includes both a continental buffet as well as made to order omelets, eggs, bacon, sausage and breakfast potatoes. I do appreciate the review as it points out some areas we can focus on.

Jon Beretsky

Reviewed 11 April 2016

We stayed at this Wyndom for a family reunion. The location was great - close to everything we needed. The staff was courteous and efficient.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Jon B, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

Thank you so much for the review 767stuartt; we really appreciate your kind words! I am truly glad we had the opportunity to share in such a special occasion!

Should your travels bring you back to our area please contact me directly as I would love the opportunity to thank you and book your next reservation personally. I can be reached at (610) 358 1700 x2131 or via email at jon@concordvillesuites.com

Truly Yours,

Jon Beretsky

Reviewed 8 April 2016

We heard this over and over again during the weekend. Need coffeepots? Need ice? Anything we can do to make your weekend better? Every single member of staff was polite, professional and hard-working. What a pleasure to spend another long weekend at the Wyndham Glenn Mills.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Nice hotel. Would prefer they have a buffet style breakfast vs. someone fixing up your order. Coffee is only hot and ready when breakfast starts. Coffee should be on hand 24/7.

Date of stay: March 2016