All reviews longwood gardens texas roadhouse chick fil state farm complimentary breakfast parking lot the breakfast area pool and hot tub west chester restaurants and shopping yogurt family reunion front desk staff convenient location stay there again fitness center clean rooms
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was efficient and friendly. The room was clean and everything worked the way it should. The beakfast was good and free. The pool and hot spa were clean and worked well. The location was close to Longwood Gardens, which we had visited. There are many places to eat close to the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
CaseyS1613, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hans K,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us the experience that you had during your recent stay! I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our hotels amenities and the great things that our area has to offer. There are so many more things to do, so we hope to see you again here soon.

Safe travels until next time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Whenever I can stay at a Hampton Inn, I will. I love the beds & pillows and the indoor pool & spa. The proximity to the wedding venue was excellent and the area is beautiful. Loved this hotel. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple

luvs2travelRVer,

Thank you for your feedback! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and had a clean and comfortable stay. Hopefully you can come back soon and enjoy more of what this area has to offer.

Safe travels until next time!

Reviewed 30 October 2018

This is a great value! Spacious room, huge bathroom, complimentary breakfast was amazing & so many choices, breakfast was delicious, the hotel is so close to area shopping, restaurants, bars, etc! Worth every penny, I would stay here again without hesitation!!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Getaway12694820580,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. The Brandywine Valley is a great place to visit-there is something for everyone to do. Hopefully we will see you back again soon!

Safe Travels until next time!

Reviewed 29 October 2018

This hotel looked newly refinished. The room and bathroom were nicely designed and clean as was the breakfast area when not overrun with the morning crowd. The staff was very friendly and provided great recommendations for local restaurants and insight into morning traffic patterns.

From my travel experience, Hampton Inns provide one of the best breakfast experiences available at a hotel. Sadly, breakfast at this location was disappointing. On Saturday morning, in the middle of breakfast service hours, the eggs, meat, potatoes, oatmeal, bagels, cut fruit, and coffee serving stations were all empty. The garbage was overflowing and the tables were a mess. At that point, there was no staff in the area. After I explained this to the front desk, one staff member raced around trying to keep up with a crowd of at least 30 people. The front desk manager was on her own and had no other staff to allocate to the problem. Eventually, food started reappearing and was of good quality. The delay was a minor issue for us, but for anyone on a tight schedule it would mean choosing from a very limited number of items or missing breakfast.

At all the Hampton Inns we stayed at on this trip, the shower presented a problem. The shower heads are now placed so high that when using my preferred cone shaped setting, the water goes around me instead of hitting me. This makes rinsing my longish hair a nightmare to rinse and the shower seem cold even if the water is on the hot side. The more direct shower head settings at least hit my head, but are too narrow for efficient use.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Tina R,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to hear that our staff took very good care of you, and apologize for the wait that you experienced. I appreciate that you recognize their efforts and thank you for your patience. Weekends can get pretty crazy for breakfast and we are certainly always working hard to make sure that we are able to accommodate all of our guests no matter the situation. We don't want anyone to miss out on our complimentary breakfast!

Thank you again and Safe Travels until next time!

Reviewed 29 October 2018

I was not recognized as a Hilton Honors Member upon arrival. I had to ask for my water. Also we had late checkout and were still awoken by house keeping knocking on the door early. Defeats the purpose of trying to sleep in when housekeeping wakes you up. It made me feel very unwelcome and it made it feel like we were being rushed out of the hotel. This happened at TWO Hampton properties for us this weekend.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Robert L,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on with us. I apologize for the issues that you experienced during your stay and assure you that these are not common occurrences at our property. We have addressed the issues that you experienced with the appropriate departments and are working on additional training to ensure that it does not happen again. I am very glad that the location was convenient for you!

Safe Travel until next time!